The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

4 Likes

Yes but how many cakes?

Looks like we got ourselves a foreigner fellas :slight_smile:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Cool article I came across today about attaching gold wires to individual cells.

3 Likes
1 Like

4XEN (1)

3 Likes

Actually no, itā€™s much less noticeable IRL and Iā€™ve come to realize that in a conversation you donā€™t see the back of peopleā€™s hands that much, let alone well-lit and still.
In 2-3 years I must probably got the question ~10 times and almost always while sitting around a table and being very exposed. 50% think itā€™s medical, the rest are just like ā€œwhatā€™s that?ā€.

1 Like

How many people do yoi think notice it, but dont ask?

Are there many / any that you over hear talking about it?

What about kids? They usually dont filter so much

Not that many I would say but obviously I canā€™t know. Even in public transportation with my hand holding on the bar people seem to completely ignore it. Everyone is completely captivated by their phones these days.

Maybe once? Iā€™m either bad at noticing it or they just donā€™t care that much.

I generally avoid them like the plague soā€¦ I dunno. Iā€™ve had to hangout with peopleā€™s children sometimes but I canā€™t remember getting any questions. And when itā€™s brought up they just stare timidly and then go back to shouting and being creepy or whatever :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Exactly what I was referencing! Sorry for my tirade, I passed a few tests today and celebrated without eating anything today which was a bad idea. But still, check the porta potty next time, seriously! That freaked me out today!

2 Likes

I think itā€™s similar to people with a missing finger. It takes quite some time to notice. Your brain assumes normality until the circumstances make it that your eyes rest on that place for a few seconds. You usually fixate on oneā€™s face.

2 Likes

Should be a dangerous things sticker

4 Likes

:pbjtime:

2 Likes

Where do you live and how hard is it to get a residence permit?

That reminds me that I still havenā€™t placed any of my stickersā€¦

I was in France. You fly there and ask politely and they will give it to you with a chocolate and health care :joy:

3 Likes

I give mine away. Theyā€™re too damn big

Jā€™aime le chocolat mais je sais que vous ne vivent plus en France continentale. Es que vous ĆŖtes en Saint Martin?

Martinique :palm_tree:

3 Likes
1 Like