The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

You can use a telescope but you’ll need something to attenuate the light.

I need to buy a full aperture solar filter for that

Would allow me to observe the surface of the sun + sun spots (without melting my telescope or blinding myself horrifically).

But if you melted your eyeballs, you could get a shiny pair of xEyes! Maybe with a telescopic add on?

3 Likes

Looking-for-opportunity GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Take-the-opportunity GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 Like

Wasn’t a fan of my ex’s eyes. Kept looking at other men’s junk. Not something I want

3 Likes

@tac0s Still liking your Map

Infact :hamster_emoji_gif:

3 Likes

My physical media collection is starting to look pretty good now.

(Not pictured: an entire 5’ tall DVD tower full of DVDs)

(and a small selection of audio cassettes)

2 Likes

I was unaware people actually collect physical media. I just dumped 6 totes of vcr and DVDs out of storage

If it’s a movie I actually like, and want to be able to watch on demand I’ll get a physical copy. Can’t get taken away or cancelled that way. :slightly_smiling_face:

I also just like the nostalgia of handling and watching a VHS from time to time.

1 Like

The problem is, what’s the current physical format anymore. And where the hell would I even buy it?

1 Like

Current format is optical in either DVD or BluRay. I tend to collect movies and dvds the rip them so I can watch them on my computer whenever

3 Likes

Blu-ray, UHD Blu-ray, and to some extent, DVD. Most big box stores still sell current releases on all three formats, sometimes in the same case as a UHD/Blu-ray bundle or Blu-ray/DVD bundle. They often include a digital code too, which I usually just give away to family/friends.

1 Like

My pc has a 2tb hard drive for just this reason. Have a hankering to bing watch 10 seasons of Stargate? No problem.

2 Likes

When I select Martinique as a country I only get an Address field.
When submitting the error says missing fields: coords, street, city…

Anniversary :slight_smile:

4 years active, 5 years since I created my account.

11 Likes

Hell yeah!!!
Nicely done!

@tac0s :point_up:
FYI

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m actually peeking at it now.

TLDR

It’s not finding any addresses in Martinique. But there’s a bug as the submit button shouldn’t be enabled since the user was never prompted to pick the correct address.

3 Likes

FYI Martinique is actually France but often shows up as a “country” in drop-down menus despite not being one. Maybe that’s it?

3 Likes

Yup. But also no.

Give that a whirl. I can find stuff in MQ now.

2 Likes