The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Iā€™m really curious how useful things like a stethoscope are in actual safe cracking or if its a movie thing since that thing can be opened on all its difficulty levels without

2 Likes

Depends on how quiet it is.
if you can use touch AND sound, then all the better

2 Likes

Damn, I want that safe cracker :open_mouth: but I guess shipping will be a bitch to Norway as always :sweat_smile:

Could be interesting to learn some lockpicking though, so maybe Iā€™ll grab a kit from KSEC soon, and I also have two cylinders 5/6 pin cylinders from when I swaped them om the garage and my apartment for trainingšŸ˜

2 Likes

I think international shipping is pretty standard, About CAD$11.
Regardless of the size of your order.
I use the Canadian :canada: shop rather than the USA one
https://www.sparrowslockpicks.ca/
Postage just under a week to NZ

I highly rate Sparrows gear, Price and quality, I donā€™t think you can do much better.

2 Likes

Not at that price point anyway.

One of the most avid posters on the forum, canā€™t stand social media :thinking:
Purely because I am nosy, whats the line for you.

The dictionary definition I just looked up was:
ā€œwebsites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking.ā€ so a forum seems to fit :slight_smile:

That would not be MY definition.

I see a forum as a place where a TOPIC is the focus and the discussions and sharing of knowledge are around that.

Social media to me, is where a PERSON is the focus.

I see social media as purely and simply the grandiose act of self-importance and narcissistic behaviors of human kind and it has played the largest role in the decline of modern society.

I could easily go on, I didnā€™t even touch on the negative side of it, and I do get the positives but they are FAR outweighed by the negatives; But I think you get my stance,
and thatā€™s just my view on it.

4 Likes

I see social media as purely and simply the grandiose act of self-importance and narcissistic behaviors of human kind and it has played the largest role in the decline of modern society.

I could easily go on, I didnā€™t even touch on the negative side of it, and I do get the positives but they are FAR outweighed by the negatives; But I think you get my stance,
and thatā€™s just my view on it.

The positives are that it gives people that dopamine shot they need. I only have social media accounts so that I can access information I need on any platform. But yea, social media is the worst of humanity on display.

2 Likes

Interesting.

I personally have most of the typical social media accounts but itā€™s more so I can be nosey if I want to. Havenā€™t posted in FB or looked at my feed in years, but say a friend gets a new significant other I can go have a snoop :sweat_smile::rofl:

FFSā€¦ I wonder if this will cause additional traffic on a certain threadā€¦ lol

2 Likes

:scream:

Seriously, what level of toxic personality do you have to reach to prey on the fears of people with SERIOUS mental health problems.

2 Likes

Roger Stone, What a Fucken Idiot.
I guess that is how he makes money and stays in the headlines

1 Like

Well he just got sentenced to several years in prison despite being close friends with trumpā€¦ So that probably says a lot.

2 Likes

I cant decide if thats worse than the 5G caused coranavirus nonsense thats been going around.

2 Likes

Dependā€™s on how many people believe it I guess.

EDIT:
I think it is worse. This could stop people getting tested.

1 Like

The media is also to blame for it.
If they didnā€™t publish it, nobody would know or careā€¦

1 Like

Totally. I kinda hate that I clicked it but I felt it worth wile for the discussion.

It also the publicā€™s fault, at least what has happened to ā€œjournalismā€ these days with no one paying for it therefore driving this click-bait ad driven BS.

1 Like

What is in some ways worse in my opinion is that I did not go searching for thatā€¦ It was served to me by my phone recommending news storiesā€¦ That was a push notification to my phone that is enabled by defaultā€¦

Keep in mind people are burning cell towers and putting people in danger as a result of people believing nonsense about 5G

1 Like

5G infrastructureā€¦

Too soon? :sweat_smile:

EDIT:
Wow, I heard of 1 tower getting torched but apparently as of last week across just the UK 30 have been destroyed and there have been 80 cases of communication techies being harassedā€¦ maybe a tad too soonā€¦ I will go back under my rock nowā€¦

4 Likes