The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

Smortphone moment:

2 Likes

Love me some Locrem Ipsum.

3 Likes

Filler text, intended to be replaced by actual text later.

I didn’t know, but google did.

1 Like

I think the irony is the spelling mistake on something that doesn’t have grammar :joy:

Yup it’s used a lot in software when you need placeholder text in a UI. You have probably unknowingly seen in on a half finished website or app

For a second I thought, what does lorem have to do with batteries? :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Lorem is closely related to the ISO9001 and shit sigma BS…

I really hate that crap and it got brought up today… I need a break from humanity…

Upload me into an Atlas already, I want to move to mars or the moon or something and not have to deal with the food oxigen water problem.

2 Likes

I hear performance evaluations are brutal

1 Like

@wolfy , silly question but does you profile pic have anything to do with games on graphic calculators? Every time I see it it reminds me of the monochrome pixel art we used to do for those in my early programming days. Thanks for the nostalgia :blush:

[vent]
Why is it that sometimes when you contribute to open source hardware you get some of the dumbest nonsense!?

From people who don’t understand things like the voltage drop of a fuse to a lack of safety considerations regarding the mains and good old common sense.

Why, just why!?

My name is on the about page of on an infosec project because I fixed a lot of bugs, organized everything, cleaned up things, etc…

This is the first time that someone tried to fight me instead of a thanking me but it’s also the first time that I tried to contribute to a hardware project.
[/vent]

Probably pride or arogance? Or they have some information that you’re missing

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

Whoaa

3 Likes

That one cuts off before the best part…

1 Like

I dunno… I kinda feel the extended version targets a different kind of humor button. The fact it cuts off right after the 30,000 volt taser comment is more funny to me than the melting slow bad snl skit ending :slight_smile:

• Short version
  • Longer version
0 voters
3 Likes

It has a mechanical transmission… :man_facepalming:t2: :rofl:

And that reminded me of this:

1 Like

@Satur9 Can I DM you some engineering questions as a sanity check?

Yeah of course. I’m always available

2 Likes
6 Likes