The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

It illustrates human thirst for violence. Instincts we all have inherited but don’t like to be reminded of in our modern context since they are detrimental now.
So it makes sense I guess

2 Likes

If you’re not a furry, you can always go with this option:

Well, you are also a machine. And human behavior is disturbing TBH.

3 Likes

jayne-cobb-firefly

2 Likes

robot-facepalm2

3 Likes

Sorry for the late response. It’s an upscaled version of a 16x16 image what I made for a competition. Made this one and gave up :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

LINK???
For research purposes :smirk:

:rofl:

3 Likes

It’s fixed now supposedly…

I’ve got these cams but they are all rtsp enabled and all blocked at the firewall. I view them via my local NVR app and over VPN when remote.

2 Likes

My stance on the robot discussion:
[warning for some rapid pulsating motion]

The apex app says improper coupling and keeps crashing today. What’s up?

Erase cache

2 Likes

Thanks! I had to erase both cache and storage.
I see this have changed :eyes:

Yeah, many people do.

It’s just physics baby.

The PM3 is a great tool and really the best tool on offer, but it simply is not made to work with such small antennas like we have in our glassies.

The Flipper is a really good alternative and will do :man_shrugging: 80% of what the PM3 does.
But for most users it will do pretty much everything you could want.
And BOTH are complimented by a smart phone with a few good apps
TagInfo
TagWriter
NFC Tools
MCT
BioCom

2 Likes

Dont forget to open up and see if your reader on the apartment door is battery or mains operated. When the battery is low you may lose coupling power. I believe the external gate readers are mains powered normally. How well is it reading on the apartment reader? Ours is Salto. To be fair, we bought offplan and i didnt know there would be smartlocks and i resent the fact that i am not in control of my apartments security.the trade off was the fact they use mifare classic lol.

This was something of concern to me in being able to have a high read success in a hotel or my apartment. It’s not the implants fault but the way the readers are designed.

1 Like

I’m seriously going to need that xBattery implant or a Pilgrim conversion. I’m exausted, my body is demanding sleep, and I don’t have enough time.

4 Likes

Thank you for the tips, but the batteries have already been swapped. The problem is that reader that works is one model, the reader on the building is a second model, and the one on my door is a third model. Only 1 out of the 3 is compatible with the xseries. It’s a good excuse to save up for another flexie though lol

Same! I just overslept and now I’m scrambling lol

2 Likes

10 Likes

Team hard G

5 Likes

Yes so badly want a mifare flexie if they ever come back in stock!

2 Likes

The cutest thing you’ll see today

:face_holding_back_tears:

11 Likes

I understand the need for science, teaching, and all the beneficial reasons. But damn is there not anything capitalism can’t exploit the less fortunate for?

3 Likes