The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Itā€™s fixed now supposedlyā€¦

Iā€™ve got these cams but they are all rtsp enabled and all blocked at the firewall. I view them via my local NVR app and over VPN when remote.

2 Likes

My stance on the robot discussion:
[warning for some rapid pulsating motion]

The apex app says improper coupling and keeps crashing today. Whatā€™s up?

Erase cache

2 Likes

Thanks! I had to erase both cache and storage.
I see this have changed :eyes:

Yeah, many people do.

Itā€™s just physics baby.

The PM3 is a great tool and really the best tool on offer, but it simply is not made to work with such small antennas like we have in our glassies.

The Flipper is a really good alternative and will do :man_shrugging: 80% of what the PM3 does.
But for most users it will do pretty much everything you could want.
And BOTH are complimented by a smart phone with a few good apps
TagInfo
TagWriter
NFC Tools
MCT
BioCom

2 Likes

Dont forget to open up and see if your reader on the apartment door is battery or mains operated. When the battery is low you may lose coupling power. I believe the external gate readers are mains powered normally. How well is it reading on the apartment reader? Ours is Salto. To be fair, we bought offplan and i didnt know there would be smartlocks and i resent the fact that i am not in control of my apartments security.the trade off was the fact they use mifare classic lol.

This was something of concern to me in being able to have a high read success in a hotel or my apartment. Itā€™s not the implants fault but the way the readers are designed.

1 Like

Iā€™m seriously going to need that xBattery implant or a Pilgrim conversion. Iā€™m exausted, my body is demanding sleep, and I donā€™t have enough time.

4 Likes

Thank you for the tips, but the batteries have already been swapped. The problem is that reader that works is one model, the reader on the building is a second model, and the one on my door is a third model. Only 1 out of the 3 is compatible with the xseries. Itā€™s a good excuse to save up for another flexie though lol

Same! I just overslept and now Iā€™m scrambling lol

2 Likes

10 Likes

Team hard G

5 Likes

Yes so badly want a mifare flexie if they ever come back in stock!

2 Likes

The cutest thing youā€™ll see today

:face_holding_back_tears:

11 Likes

I understand the need for science, teaching, and all the beneficial reasons. But damn is there not anything capitalism canā€™t exploit the less fortunate for?

3 Likes

@JPlowman : Probably not lol. Everything is for sale if the price is right. :sweat_smile:

Watched an independent documentary last month about the old medical skeleton trade out of India. A bunch of shady people doing shady stuff to make them and send them to the US and Europe for hospitals and schools. And thereā€™s still some of the same shady people doing the same shady stuff today, but a lot less. Iā€™ll see if I can find it and link it later today.

Edit: YT docu style like Simon Whistlerā€™s 30 channels. MedlifeCrisis, love his butt head skeleton lol

3 Likes

I think that this use case is common enough to try to get a few hotel chains to get on-board. But this might require allowing the use with all fidesmo fobs to make it more attractive to the hotels?

I donā€™t know if itā€™s possible to do this and Iā€™m fully aware that Amal is busy enough but Iā€™m putting this out there.

1 Like

Sounds like something Fidesmo should be doing, not Amal :thinking: maybe reach out to them and suggest the idea?

1 Like

The thing about all this stuff that has proven to be true over and over is that the thing you think makes the decisions is not the thing that makes decisionsā€¦

Hotels donā€™t design their access systemsā€¦ they pick one. Itā€™s not the hotels you need to convince, itā€™s the access system companiesā€¦ and they have interests to protect which makes bringing in an alternative device a very scary proposition for them. Likewise, banks donā€™t get to decide what their customers get to use to make payments at point of sale terminals, itā€™s the payment networksā€¦ and they have vested interests to protectā€¦etc.etc.etc.

Everything has so many layers to it that lining everything up takes eons.

7 Likes

Today I learned that Pilgrimsmaster has a brother who never got uploaded and is a bit of a party animalā€¦

:robot_marvin:

Ok, maybe notā€¦ But that statute made me think of my favorite AI for some reason.

6 Likes