The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Great find!!

Less of a find and more of a " If I want to sleep, Iā€™ve got to move all this junk off the spare bed."

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes

Finally a case that fully describes the TP-Link hardware insideā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

You underestimate the millennial in me.

7 Likes

:christmas_tree: Merry Christmas Everyone :gift:

6 Likes

10 Likes

:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate! Happy holidays to everyone as well!

I hope you all had a wonderful year and have an even better year to look forward to!

:star2::star2::star2:

8 Likes

You know those sci-fi holograms?

CommandingPresence-SWL

Thatā€™s exactly what those two CEOs came up withā€¦ And the system had to be able to fill a stadium, and have motion tracking cameras so that it could be used to play soccer, volleyball, tennis, etcā€¦ With holographic balls, nets, rackets, etcā€¦

For some reason, they where convinced that real world projectors could magically make light scatter in mid air and they wanted to find someone willing to write the software for this messā€¦ This was almost 20 years ago and Iā€™m still amazed that there are people in this world who donā€™t understand how light works.

:man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

We get these crazy ass requests all the time. Our company used to run an entire division on the tech side of the requests while another division managed the larger scale ones, like the entire logistics behind the idea, ā€œwhat if the field of dreams was a real baseball gameā€. Or ā€œletā€™s do a drone American flag display for the Superbowlā€

On the techy side, ā€œWhat if my Golf club could make me a better golferā€

Which is all great but we ran projects with 60 day turns from inception to delivery. Very glad Iā€™m no longer part of those teams

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what my original post was about. But that particular project stands out for itā€™s craziness.

Same!

1 Like

To be fair, there are aspects of light even the best scientists still donā€™t fully understand :slight_smile:

3 Likes

True, but thats not what I meant when I wrote thatā€¦

3 Likes

True, and I knew that when I wrote that :wink: Iā€™m just a lil stinker.

jw2wlbufcaxa1

5 Likes

Bumpity bump bump

Just a reminder, if you havenā€™t yet voted for the best post of 2023

head on over a do so, only a few days left

4 Likes

Pls can you help about what this could be meant for?

2 Likes

Looks to be an HF Card.

Download TagInfo and share the results here

3 Likes

Wait, is that a translucent RFID card? That is cool AF!

Now I need to get some for myselfā€¦

2 Likes

Actually thatā€™s a lot of turns of wire. My bet is an LF card.

2 Likes