The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

6 Likes

Hi everyone! Just popping in. I’ve been away for awhile, but slowly starting to read the forum again.

11 Likes

Welcome back!!!

6 Likes

Thanks! Just removed 3 implants from my hand, but awaiting a new one from DT. Upgrade in progress lol

3 Likes

Welcome back to the forum!

What implants did you get removed and what are you getting next? I imagine that you’re getting an Apex?

3 Likes

I saw you pop back up, good to see you back.
I was going to ask what @enginerd asked so…:hamster_emoji_gif:

4 Likes

Had a health scare recently, thought I was going to need an MRI, so I went and had my xG3 removed. Also removed my flexClass due to it stop working. Finally, removed my xM1 due to low use (it was implanted too deep, so reads were bad at times) and due to wanting to upgrade to xMagic in near future.

Worked something out with amal, and instead of replacing the flexClass under warranty, I’m upgrading to the Apex Flex.

Luckily, didn’t end up needing an MRI, but kinda glad I removed my xG3. I didn’t really like the spot I put it in.

6 Likes

Fermented honey doing bits and bites math :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Beautiful round numbers!

:face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

download

4 Likes

TikTok - Make Your Day

1 Like

Interesting… My local McDonalds charges between $1.10-$2.30 more for their items… gotta love NY! (and I’m not in NYC, guaranteed the prices are higher there).

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: xSIID vs NExT vs xMagic vs NExT2

5 Likes

It’s never been amazing for me either, but feature wise, I haven’t really found anything comparable yet. Open to suggestions tho.

1 Like

@Satur9 will love this.

1 Like

Ooooooh the chonk!

1 Like

Okay @amal time to work your magic.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPLUsSA

2 Likes

Holy shit is that a tiny ass little stungun built into a false thumb?! Haha wooooow

4 Likes

Piezo-powered implants for fish?

1 Like