The antiđŸš«-derailment🚃 & threadđŸ§” hijackingđŸ”« threadđŸ§” ⁉

Makes me wonder if there are headsets that can take advantage of the 48v phantom from some mixers. i think clearcoms can.

1 Like

Maybe you would be into the Pixel Fold form factor more. Thickness isn’t that bad, but obviously it’s getting better every generation. Honor Magic V2 is only like 1mm thicker than an S5. But TBH I hate the Galaxy Fold cover display form factor.

(relative size)

Honor Magic V2 vs Galaxy Fold 4. Some very impressive battery tech (silicon-carbon) used in order to fit 5000mAh.

4 Likes

Thats actually quite impressive

Yes, and it gets even crazier. There is another plug that is very similar to the US-NATO. The UK-NATO, it’s just a little bit wider and doesn’t fit into the standard US-NATO socket :woozy_face:

That would be a great thing.
Bose uses the Lemo plugs on their aviation headsets and I kind of like them.

2 Likes

I use them for custom USB cables I make and I love them

4 Likes

No, It is literally a foreign concept to me here in NZ.
The idea of a litigation culture is fucken disgusting.
Dont get me wrong, I can see both sides of it, but I think any argumnts for it, is far outweighed by the greed factor that makes it so reprehensible.

The potential sums you are talking about, are nothing but unmitigated greed by both the “victim” and lawyers which inturn results in this culture of “I’m going to sue you”

4 Likes

This is what I call late-stage Capitalism.
The market will take care of itself they said

1 Like

Opinions ?

seriously though, the idea that anyone would say something like “true peak of the human body” doesn’t understand the nature of reality, and reality of nature. in fact, i think this person is actually kind of stupid
 stupid in a way that would terrify me if they were actually put in charge of some kind of genetic modification program. It reminds me of the story of that boy who was born with extreme muscle development and everybody was clamoring to figure out his genetics and try to apply them to make “the perfect baby”. The person that stood out the most to me who was very much pursuing this was some college football coach.

What should be obvious is that “peak” is not universal. There is only the best fit for a given situation, environment, circumstance, etc. In terms of the very myopic confines of any particular game, you can achieve peak performance within that context
 but that has nothing to do with anything outside that context. That boy with the abnormal muscle development gene had to eat thousands and thousands of calories a day or they would literally starve to death within days. They could not store body fat, it just burned right off. This might be great for living in a country like the USA where there are so many calories available that veryone is pretty much obese, but if you put this person anywhere else on the earth they would surely die quickly.

I guarantee if there is some kind of enhanced games where modifications or drug use or a combination of gene therapies or any of these things is allowed and in fact encouraged, these people are going to be pretty good at whatever game they are developing their bodies for, but outside of that they’re going to be grotesque bizarre caricatures of a naturally evolved human.

I’m not saying this to be purist or anything
 I’m just saying the kind of people that would bow down in front of these “athletes” and declare them the pinnacle of human evolution are pretty much the epitome of the worst kind of people I can imagine.

3 Likes

You know those videos of people getting lit up with thousands of volts and they are thrown crazy distances? That isn’t a function of stored energy in the electricity. That’s electricity rapidly triggering the muscle.

I say we hook humans up to 20k Kw in a crouching forward position and really see how far the human body can jump when pushed to the terminal limits. Then we will truly know.

4 Likes

I work on 20KV system on a daily basis 
 I’ll let you go first while I call the corner :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

What is excellence without sacrifice?

What happened to hamspiced? He ded. but he set the longjump world record

How high did he get? ionosphere

1 Like

If you put some angle into it, you could get the high jump record also

1 Like

Probably not as people adapt, but some cultures have an obsession with staying fit and will pressure you into eating less. So it would definitely be a bigger problem in Asia or some parts of Latin America.

People who declare regular athletes as the pinnacle of the human body are idiots. Athletes are usually freaks of nature and most people have very different requirements. But idiots idealize those who are in the spotlight regardless, I guess.

But then again, I’d love to augment a few things here and there. Maybe it’s best to customize your body to your needs and liking instead of going for someone else’s “ideal”.

1 Like

You are more likely to end up hugging the high voltage connections like there was no tomorrow

Sparktsserie Ham Spiced anyone?

:crazy_face:

1 Like

you just gotta stim the right muscles is all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it just me, or do y’all see shit like this IRL and think, Huh, @coma.

11 Likes

no need
 just put some tinfoil out

5 Likes