The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Yeah itā€™s not worth trying because;

1. they wonā€™t risk their entire relationship with the payment networks for our absolutely miniscule quantities.

2. if they did, the millisecond any payment networks said anything they would deactivate stuff instantaneously and everyone would be screwed.

4 Likes

First glance for me, I read this as meowschwitz

tumblr_lp8xd8RKiz1qi7deco1_r1_500

And

it always stays completly on track and never derailsā€¦much :smirk:

3 Likes

Yeah mate, you guys Ainā€™t not good at communicatorising

plus Kiwis are weird

4 Likes

20230127_101109

I think that the forum AI will like this.

4 Likes

Anyone finding the Chameleon Ultra (or SE version) not detecting their xseries implants?

After watching that video I understand why this was a proposed flag for New Zealand:

2 Likes

If thereā€™s a hill I will die on, itā€™s this. Certain technologies mature, and simply should be left alone. Period. Just cause you make a replacement DOES NOT mean youā€™ve made an improvement.

Which leads me to my current issue. I need a wired Xbox 360 controller to play games on my PC. All I can find is cheaply made crap that rarely works even out of the box. The ā€œMicrosoftā€ version is actually made by Power A (for the xbox One), and while itā€™s better, it lasted with light use less than a year. I had a used 360 controller that I got for free that lasted 5-6 years of fairly heavy use.

So, is there anything out there worth bothering with, or should I just stock up on the cheaper version and get used to switching them out when they die.

1 Like

I use this exact Microsoft USB adapter to use my xbox 360 controllers with my PC wirelessly;

I just keep feeding them AA batteriesā€¦ or you can use the wireless but plug in a USB power only adapter if you want to power your controller without batteries.

As for the 360 controllers, I keep an eye out at goodwill and value villageā€¦ thrift and second hand storesā€¦ always snatch them upā€¦ usually for $10 each and many still work great.

Or ebayā€¦ this one looks ok; "A" Official Microsoft Xbox 360 White Wireless Controller Genuine Original OEM | eBay

3 Likes

or theseā€¦ not tested but could be useful for parts and repairs at that priceā€¦ 2 for $20

1 Like

3 Likes
2 Likes

Trying to not be a troll in the foil thread I suppose

ā€œAlso, anyone know about methods of chipping involving the rectum (serious, here)!ā€

But I have to be sarcastic somewhere

archer-just-the-tip

2 Likes

Whats funny is i read that postā€¦ and then i thought man it would be cool to be chipped without my knowledge. Like i know im being chipped, but i dont know what chip i get. Like an install day chip roulette.

Is it an xMagic? Maybe a blinky? Who knows? Send it.

4 Likes

Ohhhh, sounds like a business idea for Amal.

1. pay $50
  2. Get sent a random xSeries, without labels or packaging.
  3. Instal it
  4. Wait 2 weeks
  5. Scan and
  6. SURPRISE mutha Fucka, you have an xBT on the back of your handā€¦ :xbt:

:thinking:
Ok, maybe that wont work

Yes, obviously you could check it before install, but thats not funny.

3 Likes

Rosco wanted a but implant but ended up getting a flex in his lower back.

I can see how a magnet could be interesting in there but itā€™s probably an awkward spot.

Also, this:

1 Like

2 Likes

You can run but you canā€™t hide. Humans will always remain the weakest link.

2 Likes

:robot_gundam:

xDrone when?

Poor innocent drone gets bullied by idiot

2 Likes