The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Not a doctor

If you follow the Dangerous Things Scalpel link, you should consider a:-

x-Series = #11 blade (not shown in Picture), it is ā€œstabbing bladeā€. these are great for making stab type or small precision cuts/incisions.
A #15 (Left) could be usedā€¦

But since we are discussing the subject
Flex = #15 (Left) but next closest would be a #20 circled (Right) probably a #10 next to that) #15 it has a small belly blade, these are good for short incisions which is all that should be required for a ā€œstandard flexā€.
A larger ā€œDisc Flexā€ you may want to look at a #20 or #10
FYI and dont ask me why
#15 smallest
#20 middle size
#10 largest

Not a doctor

I will be trying the syringe method nextā€¦stand by for link to thread

Always

This should be the topic picture for the Microchipped Mind Reading thread

3 Likes

Try looking into Drill Bits. We commonly use 4 overlapping, unconnected, and varying standards.

1. Fractional Inch
  2. Number, Commonly 1-60, but there are many more.
  3. Lettered, A-Z
  4. Decimal Metric

Check out the chart.

For even more fun, letā€™s say I wanted to tap a hole for a 1/4-20 bolt, then Iā€™d use a .201" dia drill, which is a #7, but if I wanted a through hole for it, then Iā€™d use a .257" dia drill which is an F. So fraction, number, and letter size all in one go. Better yet, what if I wanted a 1/4" hole (.250" dia)? Why Iā€™d use a 1/4 bit, or an E bit, because theyā€™re the same damn thing.

Oh, look! 15,000th post!

5 Likes

Your hat good sir

h-for-hand-hand

Bon Appetit

:wink:

6 Likes

I got to play around with a Tuya smart lock, it failed to read a normal card, the range is not great with the special ā€œlockā€ cards, and regular RFID fobs work if placed against the keypad. I didnā€™t want to freak out the meatbags, but I doubt that x series implants would work with one of these locks. Also, I added two fobs (with 7 byte UIDs) and in complained that the second one was a duplicate, I think that it only compares the first 4 bytes of the UID.

But at least you can manage the lock and add users without having to use the app.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure of the structure, but I have got / used a number of TTLocks, WHICH to my observations, appear to come from the same factory, with the same hardware, but the firmware is either Tuya OR TTLock

In my testing, you are bang on with what I have seen and tested.

Flex will work, xSeries, unlikely.
Althoughā€¦

Hamspiced Repeaters are a fucken game changer.

Some updates to comeā€¦

Also, I just got a new TTLock (door) yesterday, so some testing and a review to follow

2 Likes

Haha how long you been waiting to post that hahahah!

6 Likes

It looks like a little over 4 yearsā€¦ But I donā€™t know if AIs have an advantage when it comes to patience.

Upload me already! :robot_windows:

3 Likes

Sooo, youā€™re saying he broke the Matrix?

3 Likes

i would say the matrix could be updated to show readability ranges when encorporatign a repeater device.

3 Likes

Maybe something to keep an eye on or just click bait?

4 Likes

The mere inclusion of the word pacemaker Iā€™m sure just added 3 zeros to the price

4 Likes

I thought that there was supposed to be a restaurant here. Help!

3 Likes

Anybody got any stories about reasonable IT people actually allowing implants to be enrolled in a system?

We hear a lot of the opposite, and talk about ways around it a lot, but I canā€™t recall anybody succeeding at the moment

Actually, consider this an open request for implant success stories of any kind, anytime it worked better than you were expecting, or made you a new friend, or whatever

2 Likes

Yeah, of course. My company allows itā€¦

Grantedā€¦ Iā€™m the IT guy :sunglasses:. Soooā€¦ technically I allow it, not the company :joy:. But my boss donā€™t mind. Once you explain that it works the same as a badge (meaning you donā€™t have to chop my hand off if/when I quit, just disable my card), they understand and are easy going about it.

5 Likes

Oh that? They got rid of it years ago. Turned it into one of those kidā€™s play area places. Then one weekend when it was closed for maintenance some trash pandaā€™s broke in. They had a full on orgy and completely destroyed the place. Broken wires and pipes, the walls and carpets stained with bodily fluids. They couldnā€™t rent the building out after that, so the landlord ended up demolishing it.

1 Like

You meanā€¦ Fictional Stories? :thinking:

Soā€¦ Cheating? :rofl:

4 Likes

So, I discovered something recently about Star Wars. I like Star Wars, but Iā€™m not like a huge, dedicated fan-girl. I love the droids, cybernetics, and aesthetic, but I donā€™t know all the lore and cannon. I recently read about ā€œthe decraniatedā€. They are cyborgs, for sure, a symbiosis of electric/mechanical along with organic. However, they are the opposite of how I usually think about cyborgs. I have always envisioned an organic brain (or preferably an organic brain uploaded into a computer, which is what I want!) controlling a body that is both organic and synthetic. These cyborgs have had their brain removed and were not uploaded into the controlling computer. The brain has been replaced by an independent computer that uses the organic body as its vehicle. They are cyborgs, but ā€¦ different? Maybe? Most websites depict it as a dark and despicable practice, both because they are used as slaves and also because it removes the individuality and identity of the organic brain in the process of creation. My ultimate dream is to be uploaded into body that is configurable, connectable, and preferable to this meat engine that I currently control. But the decraniated have me thinking about not only the consciousness of the cyborg but also the sprit. Thereā€™s a cosmology battle happening in my head and heart right now. Who has thoughts?

2 Likes

Yes butā€¦

Same deal as TheCyborgFirefighter so not much of a story lol. No one else with implants that I know of, but I have registered alternate tags in the system for some of my coworkers.

4 Likes

Not IT, but my boss and the department director think my implants are very cool. We are a global company, and I usually work at a facility that is NOT headquarters, so we have no global IT presence on site. My boss let me take apart some of the RFID readers to see why some of them work with my NExT and some of them donā€™t. Several people on this forum were engaged in that exploration with me (virtually), and it was a lot of fun. Iā€™m absolutely sure Iā€™ve been seen on camera using my hand instead of a badge to enter headquarters, but Iā€™ve never been confronted about it. Iā€™ve only been met with curiosity, and itā€™s been fun to explain and demonstrate, but I donā€™t have ā€œofficial IT permissionā€ to use my implants instead of my badge and domain password.

3 Likes