The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

I think this comes at the right time just as I am watching Ghost in the Shell right now.

ā€œAll things change in a dynamic environment. Your effort to remain what you are is what limits you.ā€

And the more brutal;

"Thereā€™s nothing sadder than a puppet without a ghost, especially the kind with red blood running through them.ā€

2 Likes

Want.

1 Like

That is a really interesting point!!

Iā€™m also on the same boat as you about SW, but never seen that bit of lore beforeā€¦ :thinking:

There are many angles from which to poke at that, but most of my initial thoughts develop as analogies to slaveryā€¦ then to social norms and servantsā€¦
Even education, where the ruling class main desire seems to be exactly that of removing peopleā€™s individuality and independence.

Then I take my nihilistic hat off for a minute and start weaving analogies with the Bene Tleilax, from another franchise, but who are also tagged as immoral and despicable because of their genetic experimentsā€¦

But thenā€¦ is it because ā€œremoving human free willā€ is wrong, orā€¦ are thry trying to address ā€œremoving human limitationsā€ is wrong? :thinking:

Very good choice! :wink:
itā€™s currently the wall art Iā€™m looking at! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Look at this gem from kickstarter

Spot the mistakes

The first mistake was going on Kickstarter :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well the braided kevlar they use to wrap the cable is certainly not bulletproof lol.

Even if it was, who brings a usb cable to a gunfight ? :joy:

My favorite is the ā€œcoaxial coreā€ with a very much not-coaxial icon.

1 Like

Iā€™m in the UK, near london, for a few days. If anyone wants to meet up for a drink or something, DM me.

2 Likes

4 Likes

GIF-27ec37b31e6c4e8dde8ad29c098e0e60

FUCK DISNEY

4 Likes

Are you saying I canā€™t lick U?

3 Likes

That might give you a shocking experience. :robot_marvin:

2 Likes

Bewareā€¦
The revenge of the 5th!

5 Likes

Those are made by a Japanese company called Skeletonics. And I also want oneā€¦ For reasonsā€¦

:robot_windows:

2 Likes
1 Like

1 Like

Donā€™t know about business but itā€™s UK opposition minister, Kier Starmerā€™s political strategy. Or ought to be.

1 Like

So my xmagic has been sitting on my shelf for the past 4 months. Looking to get it installed soon. But oh the forever question of placement lol. Iā€™ve already decided to use it as a credential holder so i can copy to blank cards and fobs from it. I donā€™t work in an office that uses mifare and therefore the need as an access pass is not that often. The performance of hotel readers is a bit of a reality check and therefore i dont really think itā€™s worth putting in the back of my hand. Therefore i thought a better placement would be underside of the wrist maybe about an inch away from the wristbone close to the ulna.

I have a full length inner forearm tattoo that makes placement quite selective as well.

Anyone else got something similar in that location and anything i should be aware of if i have it that close to the wristbone?

Will have full discussion with the piercer but heā€™s kinda like ā€œwell Iā€™ll jab you wherever you want me toā€

1 Like

Yeah, we have all been thereā€¦

I dont have an implant where you are considering, so I cant comment directly, but, I did a search for
ā€œinner wristā€

These might be a good starting point for you

1 Like

Sounds like you need a resonant-repeater-sticker

1 Like