The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Haha, yes i had a good read through those. I saw a couple of members had xg3 and other xseries in the location i was looking at, which was a good sign. Was just wondering if there were any regrets in choosing that location @mrln @Eriequiet ?

1 Like

I missed a lot of context,
Where are you thinking?
Both my xg3 attempts Iā€™d say didnā€™t yield the results I wanted but the locations werenā€™t ā€œbadā€ just not good for magnet applications

Well to steal mrlnā€™s picture, i was thinking here:

grafik

Itā€™s an xmagic i want to put there. I was just wondering about any issues with rubbing against tendons or migration. Especially if that part of the arm is rubbing against the body or tables etc. i wasnt sure which part near your wrist you had yours though.
Im not using it to directly apply against readers, just using it as a credential holder an copying using a flipper or pn532.

I figured i may as well markup a photo of my own wrist. Iā€™ve marked the two viable positions i was thinking of.

Mine are in the lower line you made, but no issues
A bit deeper than in my hand, but that could be personal insulation levels, installer installed it deep, or just thicker skin in that area

I also have my spark 2 there, which if I remember correctly is pickier on its field distance also

2 Likes

:rofl:

Yeah i think Iā€™ll go closer to the wrist if i can.

I need to know the filament! It looks awesome!

Just be aware thereā€™s a decent artery closer to the wrist, that was partially why I moved it down

How do you all open your x-series boxes?

• Tear the side off
  • With something sharp
  • Open the flap
  • Other
0 voters
1 Like

Iā€™ve been offered a coding course of my choice. Starting from zero. Preliminary research suggests I should go for Python or C++ but you people have way more knowledge so give me your advice. Other factors: Iā€™m old so I doubt Iā€™ll be learning more than one so versatility is key!

1 Like

I donā€™t think I actually did, I think my installer opened the bag

I think he just tore it open though

Wait, the nice black boxes they come in?
Whoā€™s out there tearing the side off those??
Iā€™m so confusedā€¦

4 Likes

Nice!

Any idea what you hope to use it for?

1 Like

Python in my opinion. there are good use cases for C++ but i use Python more in a wide variety of applications

3 Likes

Initially it would just be for my continued education.
Top ambition would be the creation of a simple computer app with a slick GUI. Zinc would be a good example of the style/size. Not the parts that interact with implants. More like turning a small database into a standalone app.

2 Likes

You and me both, haha. But apparently itā€™s a thing.

1 Like

I used to use an app called Kiosk for that but Iā€™d like to build an app from the ground up.
Also, is there a language closer to microcomputers, arduino, raspberry pi etc?

1 Like

Arduino uses its own flavor of C++

Raspberry piā€™s can run pretty much whatever you can run on a normal computer

Unless you get the smaller piā€™s like the pico, then itā€™s a little more limited

2 Likes

Too add to @Aoxhwjfoavdlhsvfpzhaā€™s responseā€¦ Micropython is a thing on some microcontrollers (the extremely common esp32, for example).

3 Likes

The ESP32 also takes arduino code

The pi picoā€™s one of those that supports micropython too

Options, optionsā€¦

2 Likes