The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Is it just me, or do yā€™all see shit like this IRL and think, Huh, @coma.

11 Likes

no needā€¦ just put some tinfoil outā€¦

5 Likes

:crazy_face:

Ok, I might be playing too much Titanfall 2.

3 Likes

Wellā€¦you did it

welcome-to-the-group-5z46ly3oqu9ztcep

It wasnā€™t the best self install i have seen, but also not the worst.
Well done on bevel down, and it even looks like you MAY have rotated to bevel up after penetration, performing a modified (reccomended) install, if so :+1:, if not, justvtake the credit.

NExT time :wink:
Tent and palpate

Palpating / tenting the skin prior to can only help to separate layers.
Here is a video of Amal doing just that at the 7:27 mark

FYI, the white part can be removed if you didnā€™t already know (somebody else didnā€™t)

Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Thanks! lol, I realized the white part could come off very shortly after I stopped recording.

I did rotate when it was in there, but only because I kind of lost where the end was and I was too nervous to just lift up against the skin to find it while the bevel was on top.

On the tenting partā€¦I tried to do that a few times before doing the implant and I could never seem to get my skin pulled up the way that most people in their videos are able to. I have short fingers and very little like webbing between my thumb and forefinger (again comparing to what Iā€™ve seen in other videos).

I have an LED that Iā€™m planning to do in my right hand, but Iā€™m hoping to find someone to implant that one for me since itā€™s my dominant hand and I do think the placement could be a little better than what I got in my left hand myself.

3 Likes

Are you planning on any more implants after that?

My personal recommendation would be, save the P0 of your right hand for another implant (another recommendation would be an xMagic), my reasons for these recommendations.

• The LED implant you refer to, whether its an xLED or xSIID, Will read more easily and shine brighter through thinner skin, in P1-P4 for example.

• The xMagic has a T5577 and a Mifare Classic chip.
    The T5577 is the same as you have in the NExT, is can emulate almost all LF chips, so having more than one T5577 is not a bad thing.
    The Mifare Classic is probably the most common HF Chips and therefore the most ā€œusableā€ plus it has a changable (N)UID

• The P0 position is a good spot for presenting to readers.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll echo the AI. Reserve that position for a more functional chip. The xled is awesome but just cosmetic.

3 Likes
3 Likes

that reminded me of this :laughing:

Probably could get his channel to sponsor the idea of the ā€œEndlympicsā€

Bruh, literally got served that save video on my shorts feed today.

The algorithm works in mysterious waysā€¦

youā€™re gonna want about 30%, unless you have a sticky wicketā€¦ in which case youā€™ll have to go above 50%

1 Like

Security through obscurity continued.
Plugged a switch into the mic jack of a handie talkie for Morse code XD

For those who got their ham license out of a cracker jack box after the removal of Morse code from the exam, like me, according to the comments, heā€™s reaching out about your cars extended warranty.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Haha, not even close.
There were not enough characters for that.

My morse is rusty, and I can transmit faster than I can read.
It was something like

His ā€œtestā€
O
H
I
O

Then his sequence
CQG CQD[I lost it around here, but finished with something like] TX

So in a nut shell
My best guess, as I am not a ham, but
their callsign, his callsign, [the actual message that i completely missed] TX (which might mean transmit, so guessing, ā€œend of transmissionā€)

I AM NOT A HAM :radio:

but these people are

2 Likes

Lol probably [call sign] CQ CQ CQ or something similar. I havenā€™t messed with morse code since I first watched Maximum Overdrive.
Iā€™ve downloaded Amals response, but I havenā€™t found an app to quickly translate an audio file on my phone to text. But Iā€™ll translate it when I get home so I can have the audio play while I look at a morse code chart and hit pause and play while decoding lol

1 Like

I hadnā€™t seen that when I sent mine; I just listened to it, His were actual words so its easier to fill the gaps when you get lost.

I wont ruin it for you.
Iā€™ll just say, It was a much longer message than the video, but you should be able to work it out pretty quick.

3 Likes

Thank you!
Iā€™m out and about acting stupid at the moment. So I shall decode his message in the morning when Iā€™m in front of my PC and not a phone that is at 25% thatā€™s sitting in front of a bar, sitting in front of a wall of regret lol

3 Likes

Yea CQ CQ CQ is a standard for
ā€œSup fuckers, whoā€™s here?ā€

3 Likes

The og A/S/L?

2 Likes