The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Hi all this is James. I am doing a freelancer work

Why are you posting in this specific thread?

Iā€™m going to move itā€¦

Freelance what?

Do you have any implants? Do you plan on getting any?

1 Like

Hi James!

1 Like

Get an implant, much easier than all of thatā€¦ And cheaper than the fursuitā€¦

1 Like

@Pilgrimsmaster Got one youā€™ll like:

5 Likes
Original Post

Messing about with some of my cards today, and I noticed that autopwning one of my Mifare Classic cards reports 18 sectors worth of keys (0-17), as opposed to the 0-15 that the datasheet leads me to believe it should have, and all my other cards seem to have

But trying to view the dump only shows up to sector 15 as though it were normal

view

Whatā€™s up with these last two sectors? Any way I can get a peek at them?

autopwn does say ā€œMIFARE Classic EV1 card detectedā€ for this card and " No tag detected or other tag communication error" for the other tags if thatā€™s important.

The tags Iā€™m considering ā€œregularā€ are gen1a too, maybe thatā€™s the difference?

Canā€™t believe I didnā€™t try it in the first place, but hf mf rdbl --blk 64 returns ā€œAuth Errorā€ so I canā€™t get at the blocks individually either

manually giving rdbl a key with -k gives ā€œBlock 64 Cmd 0x30 Cmd Error 04. Read block errorā€

Basically a duplicate of this thread:

Thanks again @Pilgrimsmaster !

1 Like

Found some oldies ā€¦ So pretty :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Something something something Finger Install

2 Likes

Iā€™d love to have that level of modularity. Although Iā€™d go for a robot look at that point. Actually, I donā€™t only want the lookā€¦

3 Likes

Today I had a brief conversation that I just canā€™t wrap my head around.

Me: ā€œHalf the people are out sick where I work. Itā€™s Type A Flu, and itā€™s spreading like crazy.ā€

19yo College Student: ā€œIā€™ve had it twice, Iā€™m immune.ā€

Me: ā€œThatā€™s not how that works.ā€

19yo College Student: * bewildered expression *

Iā€™ll spare you the rest of the conversation, which I left pretty quickly. Also, this is basically a trade school class (welding) But, Cā€™mon!

I think you just answered your own ā€œquestionā€

Probably getting a degree in gender studies and minoring in holistic medicine

My whole family has had it for a week straight. Iā€™ve got nearly no symptoms but itā€™s knocking them out.

1 Like

Quod natura non dat, Salmantica non prƦstatā€¦

2 Likes

Fuck you and Fuck Off spammer

Discourse is generally pretty good at picking up spam, but I have seen a few of these ones get through now

If anybody seeā€™s these sneaky little fuckers, please tap the flag, so they can be deleted

4 Likes

Are we sure these are intentional by the person writing the post and not some bot/malware modifying it on the fly?
It just seems to me like an extremely inefficient way of spamming to go on an obscure forum, create an account, formulate a relevant reply to a very specific subject, all that just to put a link on a dot that nobody will ever click :thinking:
Maybe a browser extension?

1 Like

Maybe itā€™s something related to search engine optimization? Itā€™s certainly not made for meatbags. And thatā€™s probably the reason why our local AI is really good at noticing this type of spam?

2 Likes

Sure hope this doesnā€™t earn the Ban Hammer.ā€¦

8 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s what itā€™s for but you could just post links on some random un-moderated forum instead of trying to sneak it here. I donā€™t think a DT forum user from 2019 is the owner of a dodgy streaming websiteā€¦

2 Likes

I THINK that user only had 2 posts, the other one ( users first post ) was slightly off.
Kinda made sense, but out of nowhere new user.
It was the contacting Fidesmo post.

I saw this as the ā€œlegitimizeā€ post
next post sneak a SEO post inā€¦

The whole thing seemed odd ( to me )
spider-sense-thinking

I could be wrong thoughā€¦

4 Likes

Who are you calling OBSCURE? :rofl:

4 Likes