The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

should vivokey create a url shortner that requires chip scan to create a short url (instead of username or any of that jazz)?

4 Likes

How about a lengthener

5 Likes
2 Likes

3 Likes

Oh… if windows were nearly as good as the Mac users think of it… then maybe I could consider using it once more… :thinking:

2 Likes

Wow these look beautiful :star_struck:

6 Likes

This body is great but it can be better smh

Happy Pi day you weird American date Yankees

9 Likes

its also S&BJ day :slight_smile: But i think thats an international holiday

2 Likes

I was unfamiliar with S&BJ day so I looked it up. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

But no, unfortunately it is not an international holiday. :cry:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Handy Dandy Tips and Tricks :pm3:

i honestly use the PM3 so infrequently anymore because of its interface and how easy it is to just use the flipper for what i need.

for instance… i hadnt updated mine since July 2023… It wasnt until people had issues getting it up and running on OSX that i hopped on and tried a fresh install that i realized there was issues with the current build and borked mine that i picked it up again.

2 Likes

I like the flipper, but I definitely find myself preferring my PM3, in no small part to having put a bit more effort into learning it than the Flipper I think. But I also like some of the things the PM3 can do that the flipper just can’t do, or at least do as well

Either way, it seems both are here to stay, and there’s seemingly no end to the questions generated by the PM3 :classic_tongue:

3 Likes

Well if signal strength is a problem you’ll be pleased to know…

These fit perfectly if you have a case for your pm3

3 Likes

Actually since I put the silicone sock on my flipper, that’s the one I’m having read range issues with, I have to make it naked to read my implant at the moment

I’m likely going to do a run of the smaller form factor. I just have to get around to firing up the design software again…

I figure once I do a run of those I’ll release those out so people can make them on their own as well. There’s enough of a demand for them I just need to get around to it. Not to mention I have quite a bit of reading ahead of me for V3. Kind of intimidated atm.

6 Likes

Haha…Sooooo, often.

Fucken Brilliant Idea

It is super clean and crisp on the webpage

Would you like me to move your post into its own thread?

Guaran-damn-teed
Thanks

1 Like

I’m going to leave that up to you again if you don’t mind, I think we’ve got a system here that works :classic_tongue:

I’m glad I’m not the only one that might get some use out of it :classic_grin:

2 Likes

Me too, for my own purposes; but I do tend to need access to a PM3 to help others on the forum, and because I don’t want to carry a laptop and PM3 everywhere I go AND because I use a PM3 so infrequently @Aoxhwjfoavdlhsvfpzha’s PM3 Cheat Sheet will be a great help.

1 Like

Hey @Aoxhwjfoavdlhsvfpzha
You know how it has the
Current command: Current command
like this
Could the Current command be on a separate line so you can triple click to highlight so you can then quickly copy
OR
can there be a COPY function?
like this

Current command:
lf fdxb reader --help

This is a great tool :+1:
Thanks again

1 Like