The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Magnetic film / ferofluid could also be in there

3 Likes

Good idea

Feel free to add them if you would like, Itā€™s not just MY thread, it is for everybody.

If anybody else has any more ideas, post them in

1 Like

careful with ferrofluid. getting a good clean result is a process. if you buy pre-made ferrofluid online itll be trash after a couple months. if i get some time ill do a small update on my little experiment with ferrofluid

4 Likes

When is biocompatible ferofluid coming out? Asking for a friend

Got a free implant, but it wasnā€™t to last

1 Like

Pointy end for easy installation.
Pretty clever.

Where did you aquire such a thing?

2 Likes

Side of my foot,
Entire length of the object is 1 freedom unit, and it was entirely below skinā€¦

Had to seek assistance in itā€™s removal

1 Like

This one?

3 Likes

No no, freedom unit, not freedom chunk

3 Likes

How many bald eagles is that?

3 Likes

Give or take 1/34th a bald eagle

1 Like

It would be1/35th if the eagle wasnā€™t bald

4 Likes

Whatā€™s your experience with nebula?
As much as I enjoy YouTube theyā€™re starting to tiktokify like every other platform and have given me more and more reasons lately to switch.
I just donā€™t know what to expect from other platforms and what the best choice is? I watch a variety of things from scientific content to gaming to art and am worried I wonā€™t get that diversity on a smaller platformā€¦
(I have it in the background when doing other stuff so I have 5+h average daily watch time so I do run out of content quite often)

Have you tried YouTube revanced? It will let you block ads, has sponsorblock integration, can hide features you donā€™t use like shorts, etc.

4 Likes

I have YouTube premium so no ads. Which Iā€™m okay with, paying a reasonable price for a service I use and enjoy a LOT.

Iā€™ve tried a couple tools to remove stories but they are not super reliable and donā€™t really fix the issue, just cover it up. Also:
I disagree with YouTubeā€™s policy, censorship, greediness and advertiser-centric behavior towards creators most of all and thereā€™s no extension for that. Hence why the Nebula ads are appealing.

Also all of that does more harm to the creator than YouTube itself so Iā€™m not 100% sold on tools like that even though I use adblock all the time.

So a Canadian farmer found a crashed chunk of SpaceX debris and is trying to sell it to build a hockey rink.

Ya know, sometime the stereotypes ring true. Not always, but how very Canadian.

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like