The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

I think the last biggest recruitment intake was after 9/11. A lot of Americans felt it was their duty to serve due to the attack on American soil, rather than the trust in your leadership which is why many no longer want to enlist or re-enlist. Some just do it for the benefits and not having any other direction or purpose in life. All depends on the individual motivation for enlisting.

2 Likes

Oh thatā€™s different. I use a game engine (Unity) and all the coding in it is done in C# (which is easy to pick up if youā€™ve learned Cpp).
Contrary to what their name suggests game engines are great for many things nowadays, simulation, animation, graphically orientied apps, multi-platform software and of course games.
I could have used other tool but I have many years of xp on Unity so Iā€™m biased.

You might like working on Unity and you could learn to code through it (many people do) but imo you should first take a standard coding class like youā€™re doing. Engine scripting is very high level and you would be skipping a lot of low level understanding that makes your life easier in the future.

Also I might add, donā€™t be too concerned about choosing languages. What you really learn is the fundamental logic behind them, the language itself is just syntax and you can switch between them easily once youā€™re fluent in one.

3 Likes
  • approx 47
  • currently sitting in my bedroom
  • first language
  • shoes, socks, and underwear
1 Like

Is that a common outfit for you?

I feel like socks and underwear would be ā€œnormalā€ but adding shoes, changes it quite a bit.

Not nearly as odd as wearing just shoes and socks and nothing elseā€¦

2 Likes

Now Iā€™m starting to wonder about what you are wearing?

:robot_gundam:

1 Like

It kind of answers my question why DT has an Onlyfans link on the site, lol

2 Likes

@tac0s
Is that the DangerousThings Uniform?

Is Amal working you like a Mexican Cocaine slave? Stripping you down so you canā€™t steal the merchandise :interrobang:

1 Like

hahah well we are going through a bathroom renovation at the moment and doing the morning business requires shoes at the moment :slight_smile:

Hha! It started as a joke but then at one point I thought about putting install videos up thereā€¦ but then I thought better of it and now itā€™s just an empty account. I also think this is absolutely hilarious;

Out of all the social media links on that post, OnlyFans get the most click-throughs hahah

5 Likes

@amal Like this?

7 Likes

That is technically penetrationā€¦ And I need more of that particular kind of penetration in my lifeā€¦

:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I just assumed it was going to redirect me to rollinā€™ Rick page :rofl:

2 Likes

welcome-to-the-rice-fields-japan

Awesome project.
Thanks for sharing

Never apologise for something you enjoy
besides
@Zwack and @Aoxhwjfoavdlhsvfpzha are ā€œJeep freaksā€ too *(pretty sure thats what you guys are called)
If not.
You are now!!!

2 Likes

I donā€™t regret the install in that position, i rarely notice that there is a magnet installed.

I have one of the old xg3 v1 installed there and i donā€™t really get good lifting strength from it and no sensing. but now that there is only the v2 available to buy you should get good lifting strength.

2 Likes

Pretty sure the polite term is Jeeple.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/Sn1376/status/1788910640134037801

1 Like

Glad I am not the only Jeep freak (Iā€™m a new recruit haha), and thanks for the welcome! (:

@Zwack @Aoxhwjfoavdlhsvfpzha :wave: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome! (to zombo com)

5 Likes

1 Like

Both of these made me think back to thisā€¦ :joy:

4 Likes