This body is great but it can be better smh

Happy Pi day you weird American date Yankees

9 Likes

its also S&BJ day :slight_smile: But i think thats an international holiday

2 Likes

I was unfamiliar with S&BJ day so I looked it up. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

But no, unfortunately it is not an international holiday. :cry:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Handy Dandy Tips and Tricks :pm3:

i honestly use the PM3 so infrequently anymore because of its interface and how easy it is to just use the flipper for what i need.

for instanceā€¦ i hadnt updated mine since July 2023ā€¦ It wasnt until people had issues getting it up and running on OSX that i hopped on and tried a fresh install that i realized there was issues with the current build and borked mine that i picked it up again.

2 Likes

I like the flipper, but I definitely find myself preferring my PM3, in no small part to having put a bit more effort into learning it than the Flipper I think. But I also like some of the things the PM3 can do that the flipper just canā€™t do, or at least do as well

Either way, it seems both are here to stay, and thereā€™s seemingly no end to the questions generated by the PM3 :classic_tongue:

3 Likes

Well if signal strength is a problem youā€™ll be pleased to knowā€¦

These fit perfectly if you have a case for your pm3

3 Likes

Actually since I put the silicone sock on my flipper, thatā€™s the one Iā€™m having read range issues with, I have to make it naked to read my implant at the moment

Iā€™m likely going to do a run of the smaller form factor. I just have to get around to firing up the design software againā€¦

I figure once I do a run of those Iā€™ll release those out so people can make them on their own as well. Thereā€™s enough of a demand for them I just need to get around to it. Not to mention I have quite a bit of reading ahead of me for V3. Kind of intimidated atm.

6 Likes

Hahaā€¦Sooooo, often.

Fucken Brilliant Idea

It is super clean and crisp on the webpage

Would you like me to move your post into its own thread?

Guaran-damn-teed
Thanks

1 Like

Iā€™m going to leave that up to you again if you donā€™t mind, I think weā€™ve got a system here that works :classic_tongue:

Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only one that might get some use out of it :classic_grin:

2 Likes

Me too, for my own purposes; but I do tend to need access to a PM3 to help others on the forum, and because I donā€™t want to carry a laptop and PM3 everywhere I go AND because I use a PM3 so infrequently @Aoxhwjfoavdlhsvfpzhaā€™s PM3 Cheat Sheet will be a great help.

1 Like

Hey @Aoxhwjfoavdlhsvfpzha
You know how it has the
Current command: Current command
like this
Could the Current command be on a separate line so you can triple click to highlight so you can then quickly copy
OR
can there be a COPY function?
like this

Current command:
lf fdxb reader --help

This is a great tool :+1:
Thanks again

1 Like

This is a wonderful resource! I canā€™t be the only one who finds Proxmark impenetrable to the extent of having a mental block just seeing it in the drawer. This makes me want to set it up and explore. Great job! :+1:

3 Likes

I just moved you post because Iā€™m tring to keep the thread clean with only tips and tricks, with no comments and questions

1 Like

I greatly appreciate it, but I also would like to point out thatā€™s itā€™s literally a carbon copy of the PM3 client, so any work that went into making my page user friendly is a direct result of their efforts to make the client less impenetrable

1 Like

Howā€™s that?

1 Like

On that, I thought I was being smart.
I had the intention to make the Handy Dandy PM3 thread for a while, and I thought your ā€œPM3 emulatorā€ would be perfect for the FIRST POST.
But now it shows as 2 years old.

I hope it still gets the use and love it deserves
SO people cant find it and love it :heart:

( I can move it to the end if you want it to be the latest)

2 Likes