The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Hahaā€¦Sooooo, often.

Fucken Brilliant Idea

It is super clean and crisp on the webpage

Would you like me to move your post into its own thread?

Guaran-damn-teed
Thanks

1 Like

Iā€™m going to leave that up to you again if you donā€™t mind, I think weā€™ve got a system here that works :classic_tongue:

Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only one that might get some use out of it :classic_grin:

2 Likes

Me too, for my own purposes; but I do tend to need access to a PM3 to help others on the forum, and because I donā€™t want to carry a laptop and PM3 everywhere I go AND because I use a PM3 so infrequently @Aoxhwjfoavdlhsvfpzhaā€™s PM3 Cheat Sheet will be a great help.

1 Like

Hey @Aoxhwjfoavdlhsvfpzha
You know how it has the
Current command: Current command
like this
Could the Current command be on a separate line so you can triple click to highlight so you can then quickly copy
OR
can there be a COPY function?
like this

Current command:
lf fdxb reader --help

This is a great tool :+1:
Thanks again

1 Like

This is a wonderful resource! I canā€™t be the only one who finds Proxmark impenetrable to the extent of having a mental block just seeing it in the drawer. This makes me want to set it up and explore. Great job! :+1:

3 Likes

I just moved you post because Iā€™m tring to keep the thread clean with only tips and tricks, with no comments and questions

1 Like

I greatly appreciate it, but I also would like to point out thatā€™s itā€™s literally a carbon copy of the PM3 client, so any work that went into making my page user friendly is a direct result of their efforts to make the client less impenetrable

1 Like

Howā€™s that?

1 Like

On that, I thought I was being smart.
I had the intention to make the Handy Dandy PM3 thread for a while, and I thought your ā€œPM3 emulatorā€ would be perfect for the FIRST POST.
But now it shows as 2 years old.

I hope it still gets the use and love it deserves
SO people cant find it and love it :heart:

( I can move it to the end if you want it to be the latest)

2 Likes

Nah, let anyone new to the forum who stumbles upon it believe Iā€™ve mastered time travel

2 Likes

Bloody perfect

Thanks

1 Like

Iā€™m a little late to this discussion lol. I try to limit myself to absolute max 400$ USD for keyboard alone (so not including switches, stabs, and keycaps). But Iā€™d be lying if I said I hadnā€™t considered multiple 500+ gbs

I love my Proxmark3 RDV4, and think that I should also get myself a flipper.

5 Likes

Well this seems promising.

Edit: except for the removal/reimplantation procedure.

1 Like

Just gonna leave this hereā€¦

https://x.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1769231784062161182

Gosh, I wish! Having Bluetooth would be awesome!

Iā€™ll watch the video later, but Iā€™ll lament not being able to actually become a robot for the time being. :cry:

2 Likes

WTF!? That guy needs help and belongs in the you know what thread!

:man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Yup! Thanks!

2 Likes

not knowing what a Sam or Nard isā€¦ This sentence really makes me giggle

3 Likes