The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Howā€™s that?

1 Like

On that, I thought I was being smart.
I had the intention to make the Handy Dandy PM3 thread for a while, and I thought your ā€œPM3 emulatorā€ would be perfect for the FIRST POST.
But now it shows as 2 years old.

I hope it still gets the use and love it deserves
SO people cant find it and love it :heart:

( I can move it to the end if you want it to be the latest)

2 Likes

Nah, let anyone new to the forum who stumbles upon it believe Iā€™ve mastered time travel

2 Likes

Bloody perfect

Thanks

1 Like

Iā€™m a little late to this discussion lol. I try to limit myself to absolute max 400$ USD for keyboard alone (so not including switches, stabs, and keycaps). But Iā€™d be lying if I said I hadnā€™t considered multiple 500+ gbs

I love my Proxmark3 RDV4, and think that I should also get myself a flipper.

5 Likes

Well this seems promising.

Edit: except for the removal/reimplantation procedure.

1 Like

Just gonna leave this hereā€¦

https://x.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1769231784062161182

Gosh, I wish! Having Bluetooth would be awesome!

Iā€™ll watch the video later, but Iā€™ll lament not being able to actually become a robot for the time being. :cry:

2 Likes

WTF!? That guy needs help and belongs in the you know what thread!

:man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Yup! Thanks!

2 Likes

not knowing what a Sam or Nard isā€¦ This sentence really makes me giggle

3 Likes

Me either, but I got curious

How the Seader App Works With HID SAMs and Flipper Zero

MK

Mert Karakaya

ā€¢Published Dec 01, 2023 03:52 AM

While Flipper Zero (see test) has become a viral sensation, it does not work out of the box with HIDā€™s widely used SE / Seos ā€œhighly secureā€ credentials. However, a new app, Seader, enables working with and even exploiting those credentials on HID ā€œstandard profileā€ readers.

IPVM Image

In this test, we explain how the Seader app works and leverages HIDā€™s product to decipher iClass SE and Seos credentials.

LINK

3 Likes

Iā€™ll have some sam for my nard and a cup of coffee for me please :point_up:

3 Likes

I made a ā€œsuper Xemā€ :sweat_smile:
I installed an Xem about 1/4" away from my NExT (the next is gonna come off soonā„¢ ā€¦ ) and I get super read out of the 2 t5577 in parallel :rofl:
(Both have the same data)

4 Likes

new-flex-416x416

When you get a Flex implant installed, is it put in chip-side facing up at the skin, or down towards the rest of the fleshy-bits?

Does it matter?

OHHHHHHHH
Shiny

:star_struck:

I donā€™t believe it does.
The encapsulation smoothes it out so it may have a flat bottom and hump on top,
Depending on where you put it, It might fit one way better than the other.

My rationale was to minimise the potential of bending therefore separating the chip from the board.

I have flexes in my forearms and P1ā€™s , and P4

Pretty excited for you

1 Like

DT takes some darn good photos: FlexDF :classic_tongue:

This was my main concern as well, though I do also wonder if the chip being on one side or the other would have any meaningful impact on read-range

Iā€™m thinking L3 at the moment

Thanks! Me too :classic_grin:

My installer, I believe, said chip up to give a better read. That was based off of a one time incident where his previous client couldnā€™t get a read until he filpped the implant. Take this will a grain of salt though, as Iā€™m fuzy on the details.

1 Like