The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

3 Likes
2 Likes

Trying to not be a troll in the foil thread I suppose

“Also, anyone know about methods of chipping involving the rectum (serious, here)!”

But I have to be sarcastic somewhere

archer-just-the-tip

2 Likes

Whats funny is i read that post… and then i thought man it would be cool to be chipped without my knowledge. Like i know im being chipped, but i dont know what chip i get. Like an install day chip roulette.

Is it an xMagic? Maybe a blinky? Who knows? Send it.

4 Likes

Ohhhh, sounds like a business idea for Amal.

1. pay $50
  2. Get sent a random xSeries, without labels or packaging.
  3. Instal it
  4. Wait 2 weeks
  5. Scan and
  6. SURPRISE mutha Fucka, you have an xBT on the back of your hand… :xbt:

:thinking:
Ok, maybe that wont work

Yes, obviously you could check it before install, but thats not funny.

3 Likes

Rosco wanted a but implant but ended up getting a flex in his lower back.

I can see how a magnet could be interesting in there but it’s probably an awkward spot.

Also, this:

1 Like

2 Likes

You can run but you can’t hide. Humans will always remain the weakest link.

2 Likes

:robot_gundam:

xDrone when?

Poor innocent drone gets bullied by idiot

2 Likes

Not a doctor

If you follow the Dangerous Things Scalpel link, you should consider a:-

x-Series = #11 blade (not shown in Picture), it is “stabbing blade”. these are great for making stab type or small precision cuts/incisions.
A #15 (Left) could be used…

But since we are discussing the subject
Flex = #15 (Left) but next closest would be a #20 circled (Right) probably a #10 next to that) #15 it has a small belly blade, these are good for short incisions which is all that should be required for a “standard flex”.
A larger “Disc Flex” you may want to look at a #20 or #10
FYI and dont ask me why
#15 smallest
#20 middle size
#10 largest

Not a doctor

I will be trying the syringe method next…stand by for link to thread

Always

This should be the topic picture for the Microchipped Mind Reading thread

3 Likes

Try looking into Drill Bits. We commonly use 4 overlapping, unconnected, and varying standards.

1. Fractional Inch
  2. Number, Commonly 1-60, but there are many more.
  3. Lettered, A-Z
  4. Decimal Metric

Check out the chart.

For even more fun, let’s say I wanted to tap a hole for a 1/4-20 bolt, then I’d use a .201" dia drill, which is a #7, but if I wanted a through hole for it, then I’d use a .257" dia drill which is an F. So fraction, number, and letter size all in one go. Better yet, what if I wanted a 1/4" hole (.250" dia)? Why I’d use a 1/4 bit, or an E bit, because they’re the same damn thing.

Oh, look! 15,000th post!

5 Likes

Your hat good sir

h-for-hand-hand

Bon Appetit

:wink:

6 Likes

I got to play around with a Tuya smart lock, it failed to read a normal card, the range is not great with the special “lock” cards, and regular RFID fobs work if placed against the keypad. I didn’t want to freak out the meatbags, but I doubt that x series implants would work with one of these locks. Also, I added two fobs (with 7 byte UIDs) and in complained that the second one was a duplicate, I think that it only compares the first 4 bytes of the UID.

But at least you can manage the lock and add users without having to use the app.

2 Likes

I’m not sure of the structure, but I have got / used a number of TTLocks, WHICH to my observations, appear to come from the same factory, with the same hardware, but the firmware is either Tuya OR TTLock

In my testing, you are bang on with what I have seen and tested.

Flex will work, xSeries, unlikely.
Although…

Hamspiced Repeaters are a fucken game changer.

Some updates to come…

Also, I just got a new TTLock (door) yesterday, so some testing and a review to follow

2 Likes

Haha how long you been waiting to post that hahahah!

6 Likes

It looks like a little over 4 years… But I don’t know if AIs have an advantage when it comes to patience.

Upload me already! :robot_windows:

3 Likes

Sooo, you’re saying he broke the Matrix?

3 Likes