The antiđŸš«-derailment🚃 & threadđŸ§” hijackingđŸ”« threadđŸ§” ⁉

I honestly use just kapton tape for this a lot in things i make or build that may short to other devices.

1 Like

Good Idea, nice and thin too.

The ferrite might improve the performance though, so still worth a shot if it is thin enough :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It’s fine, I’m sure you might be able to help narrow it down
but the more I dig into this thing the sketchier it seems and even if we narrowed it down to an IC swapping one is beyond my talent

Appreciate entertaining me

1 Like

Thanks, I sent him a link to your comment.

(fediverse advertisement follows)

The comments under the blog post support ActivityPub protocol, which is also being implemented for Discourse. In The Future :tm: you might be able to comment on the blog right from the forum.

3 Likes

I am here infrequently! Thanks for the advice. I do also wonder if those debug posts on the side could be used.
First, I need to find someone nearby with a soldering iron and steady hands :joy:

2 Likes

Where are you?
Might be one of us close. You never know.

1 Like

AI prompt hacking in product listings


7 Likes

Sigh

On the one hand that’s pretty funny

On the other
 this is why we can’t have nice things, and I wish they’d take this seriously


but I know they won’t
 Amazon only cares about shareholders now, who only care about their growth
 nothing about the actual product or experience

2 Likes

Good! Oh, wait, I don’t currently own AMZN stocks right now so who cares.

:crazy_face:

Joking aside, if you’re asking an AI that isn’t Pilgrimsmaster for product recommendations, instead of doing your homework, you kinda deserve that


3 Likes

Without going totally off the fucking rails again.
This is why.
Fuck Amazon.

1 Like

Agreed,
But also fuck shadeholders in general


The number of things that are done for short term profits, without any understanding of long term societal or product implications pisses me off

Shareholders should get next to no say in my opinion, you decided to throw your money in
 so I guess you agree with the vision now sit down and shut up

/rant

1 Like

sunglasses-cant-deal-with-it

7 Likes

lol fucking autocorrect hates me

1 Like

Everyone’s holding shade, @amal out here throwing it.

4 Likes

Why would you say something so controversial yet so brave??

1 Like

Instead of creating an entirely new thread for this video, I am sharing it here:

The name of the company is “Symbiont Labs”. And the individual in the YouTube video states that he is the co-founder. Give it a watch if you’re curious.

2 Likes

i use kopton and koptan tape from ebay because it makes me smile

3 Likes

I’m going to pay more attention the next time I order a spool.

2 Likes

Oh yeah i remember. Back when i was neck deep in GS, we had a partner deal with Jawbone and everyone got a free jawbone bone conducting earpiece. it was definately cool and at the time unlike anything out there. but something about having that bulky thing (for 2007 it was bulky) hanging off my ear. Im sure it is much nicer now. i just prefer good audio fidelity while working.

4 Likes

It’s a lot nicer now, but I’d still like an implantable version with even less bulk.

3 Likes