The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

at the time it was a really great tactile. Very smooth, big thock. Feedback and activation were perfect.

Now there are so many better options out there. My current favorites switch between the Anubisā€™ and the Boba U4T. just excellent feedback and response with a crist thock.

1 Like

god I donā€™t want to go back down this rabbit hole, but I live for the thock. I do have a few unbuilt macro padsā€¦ hmmm

1 Like

i have an unbuilt Zoom75 thats been calling my name for ages. my daily is a Satisfaction75 that i absolutely love. I switched from the Boba U4t to silents because work was complaining my keyboard was too loud on my mic.

1 Like

haha zoom needs to get on that thock canceling audio filter.
Iā€™m dailying a 75% I fixed up from a friend. Itā€™s some chinese board with a decent aluminum case that I threw some box navyā€™s and box jades on. Iā€™d really love a good split keyboard, the VE.A design was game changing imo.

1 Like

I have a spare satisfaction 75 in white I built about two years ago Iā€™ve been meaning to sell but I canā€™t stand the snob of mechmarket anymore.

If youā€™re ever interested lmk. Millmaxed and modded to the core.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Oh that is pretty - would match my computer color scheme. Whats your asking price?

1 Like

The product says it is also battery operated

What is the Voltage on the battery 12V or 24V?

2 Likes

Battery looks to be 3 18650 cells or something similarā€¦ Iā€™m sure thereā€™s voltage voodo thoā€¦

Iā€™m guessing this things toast at this point, Iā€™m only annoyed because I made sure it worked and got my dog excited for it, and then it decided to self terminate before it even got used

1 Like

Nominal is 3.7V, but charged is 4.2V
It will be a 12V supply

2 Likes

No, the negative is the side with the cross hatch.

If you want to get an ElectroBOOM momentā€¦ Check the voltage across it with a multimeter and youā€™ll see that itā€™s either correct or completely dead. Electrolytic capacitors will work backwards, just not for long.

The original capacitor had a voltage rating of 16V, thatā€™s a maximum. So youā€™ll need a 12V power adapter and Iā€™m starting to think that I know why that capacitor explodedā€¦ Letā€™s hope that power supply didnā€™t take out anything else.

This would still be incredibly helpful, I managed to find some information off an Amazon review but more details would be extremely helpful.

Li-ion? In series? Without a battery management system?

:emoji_mindblown:

Apparently, some units have a second board, can you post pictures of how everything goes together?

Also, is it ok if I ask the forum AI to move the dog ball launcher posts into their own thread? Itā€™s getting a bit hard to navigate.

1 Like

Funny, now I know why something I thought was a spark plug didnt look right.

2 Likes

Oh god no! Youā€™re supposed to smoke the cotton swab, drink the alcohol and then clean the pcb with your heightened state of mind.

3 Likes

Yea Iā€™ll post in better detail,
I have to try to fix my lawnmower today,
Hopefully Iā€™m less of a bafoon with thatā€¦ but we are on weekend 2 alreadyā€¦ so that ship may have already left the port

Hmmmmmm

Not sure what the problem is
Iā€™ll give it another try a little later

2 Likes

Ladies and Gentlemen, prepare for the FLEX.

'Cause not only did this show up in brand new unread condition:

But this was very graciously added to it.

11 Likes

Bruh leave some clout for the rest of us damnā€¦

5 Likes

8 Likes

Well I at least managed to fix lawnmower today, that helps me feel better at accomplishing something

Iā€™ll probably sit down and have time to document that board layout if you want @enginerd

That being said, suspecting now that it was overvoltedā€¦ what are my chances I didnā€™t blow the rest of the board in the process? Kinda donā€™t wanna waste your time if itā€™s a lost cause

3 Likes