The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Itā€™s not so much you. Itā€™s really weird to ask to see a pg-13 pic of your chest, cause the internet is full of guys that make the rest of us look bad.

There are a suprising (to me) number of women on the forum. I donā€™t want any of them repulsed into silence or away from the forum.

Sorry Rosco but,
bad boy! Bad!

2 Likes

Okayā€¦ made my experiences with guys on the web, too, but I came to a (seemingly) pretty unpopular opinion - men like to see nude women. Women like to see nude men. And every other possible combination of sexes and genders as well. So, comments like the above are just - honest, in a way. If it bothers me, Iā€™d say something harsh against it, maybe. If it doesnā€™t bother me, Iā€™d joke about it.
I donā€™t think thereā€™s a problem with that :wink:

1 Like

Itā€™s called a joke.

Donā€™t you guys get that? Really?
Fuck, I only asked because I knew Coma would read it as what it fucking is - a joke!

3 Likes

Yeah I was going to say no need to white knight over a harmless joke mate

All okay here :wink:
Joking about sex can be difficult sometimes, Iā€™m afraid, but I got no problems with that

1 Like

No itā€™s not. Itā€™s just that the modern world canā€™t understand jokes, and a little spice anymore. Everything has to be bland as a boiled potato nowadays, and people donā€™t seem to grasp basic irony and sarcasm.

Frankly itā€™s appaling and hopelessā€¦

3 Likes

Weā€™re not being thick, we realize it was a joke. It was just in poor taste and had no comedic value

2 Likes

Well you know what bubba? The joke wasnā€™t for you. Go back to your PC world.

1 Like

Fuck Iā€™m outta hereā€¦

1 Like

Yeah, maybe, but - so what? :wink:
Weā€™re a pretty grown-up and mature community here, we discuss a lot of really big topics, philosophical stuff, political stuff, all the kind. And we do so in a way that makes me think everyone here is able to lead a good, serious conversation - I like that a lot.
And from time to time, we just talk everything silly that comes to our mind - and maybe just make a funny, immature comment. And I like that, too - because I know that, for example, Rosco is definitely not an immature boy who wants to brag around, but a guy I can discuss a lot of topics with and someone I can take serious. And so itā€™s no problem (in my humble opinion), if he, from time to time, just makes an intentional immature, stupid comment - I can smile about that, and everythings fine.
I honestly think it is strange if someone gets offended by that - I mean, honestly, even if someone on the web would post a complete sexual fantasy with me, whatā€™s the problem? I can speak up against it, ignore it, and done. And I donā€™t think anything bad would happen in this community here :wink:

Cā€™mon, donā€™t get triggered by political correctness every time :wink:

2 Likes

Cheers to that :beers:

2 Likes

I might be the unreasonable one here, but I just donā€™t want to see comments like that when I come on the forum. I understand that it was directed at you, and you donā€™t mind for yourself, but I mind for myself. I just feel like ā€œshow me your titsā€ is not a reasonable response in that context (twice), and it didnā€™t make me laugh, it made me cringe. Iā€™m definitely not saying people donā€™t have the right to say whatever they want, but I in turn have the right to say how I feel about it.

Look man, Iā€™m not trying to drive you off. I think you should stay. Iā€™ll have the stomach to accept any off comments people make, if you can have the stomach to handle any pushback people may have. We can agree to disagree on some things. Itā€™s what makes this community so diverse and interesting.

2 Likes

You totally have! I was just explaining my point of view (for the comment was directed at me, after all^^), but of course youā€™re free to feel different about that :wink:
I just donā€™t want people (from whichever side) to overreact over something, or to make bad feelings here. Thing is, I make similar comments in my real life from time to time, to people where I know theyā€™ll understand it, so please donā€™t make a really big bad thing of that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tell you whatā€™s happening right here and now: from now on, I will limit my comments to technical issues having to do with implants and human augmentation. You guys can all stay in your comfortable little wishy-washy world of well-thinkers and guardians of good taste and propriety: Iā€™m not interested in engaging anymore.

Thatā€™s a sad one.

1 Like

:pensive: but Rosco youā€™re the homie

Weā€™ve had discussions about religion, politics, guns, and this goes off the rails? haha wha?

@anon3825968, people bump up against each others sensibilities all the timeā€¦ you bumped @Satur9ā€™s and he really bumped yours by declaring it. I think a simple response like this could have sufficed;

Lol wtf Rosco. Leave Comaā€™s tits alone. Youā€™re being a creep.

Sorry you feel that way. If Como feels that way I will apologize to her.

Sensible, right?

Letā€™s all be friends again?

11 Likes

Yeah, totally. I see no irreconcilable issues here. Weā€™re all adults. This should be easy.

3 Likes

Hereā€™s a more lighthearted topic, today I learned black nitrile gloves will shamelessly fill with sweat and turn your fingers to raisins when worn for too long

2 Likes

Iā€™ve learned that too! And almost immediately after that I learned that I have a negative reaction to latex :laughing:

2 Likes