The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Youā€™re likey yo have your biggest issue with customsā€¦ butā€¦ in general medicines arenā€™t questions much if at all. Heā€™ll Iā€™ve gone through security many times with multiple xNT injectors in my carry-onā€¦ zero questions.

Yeah customs for Germany will be your issue because lidocaine is illegal for citizens in Germany

The key factor with owning or transporting controlled substances is quantity. If you have a small amount and you get caught, playing dumb almost always works: they confiscate the stuff and they let you go with a sermon.

Of course, it depends on the subtance: a few grams of snow will get you some time in the cooler because you canā€™t possibly not know itā€™s illegal, while Iā€™ve gotten away with a rather large bottle of EU-legal 20% nicotine base at the airport.

Not true: my mom ordered thyroid medicine from Belgium and it got confiscated by customs, because itā€™s not the same brand thatā€™s allowed here. Same stuff, different manufacturer, but not authorized.

Probably for tax reasons too.

Might be able to get it ā€œprescribedā€ from my doctor. From what Iā€™m reading having it in my carry-on with prescription info on it.

It would be just a few ML so playing dumb probably wouldnā€™t be too hard.

I just emailed customs so letā€™s see what they have to say.

Speaking of your mom and customs, howā€™s that going?

Iā€™ll save the jokes until after I hear everything is going ok

Itā€™ll be tit for tat if she does - and incidentally, itā€™s about the only circumstance in which that particular idiom can be used literally.

But really I said I wouldnā€™t go there anymore. So I wonā€™t. Case closed.

haha, clever

Not a chance. It ainā€™t going nowhere. It takes some effort to push through: the skin tunnel has always stayed open of its own accord, but itā€™s very tight. Maybe the width of a large sewing needle.

Dang now I want one

Itā€™s not terribly useful you knowā€¦

You just want to stay the only one

I might be the only one to have a removable schlong implant, but Iā€™m certainly not the only one to have an implant there I think.

As I was Corrected and informed the other day

And previously there was another with an xSIID, but was removed

First snow of the season over here! Finally!

1 Like

Are you trading in the velo for telemarking to work? :skier:

The velo is a bit of a problem in wet snow. It accumulates in the wheel wells and locks the wheels solid. If that snow stays on the ground tonight, Iā€™ll take the bus tomorrow.

As for skiing, there is in fact a ski track that runs behind my house all the way to my workplace. Trouble is, the surgeon who operated on my knee last year made such a mess of it that I canā€™t ski anymore. So, sadly, no.

Thatā€™s unfortunate

maybeā€¦

1 Like

This is soooo temptingā€¦ :smile:
But honestly, this looks interesting - I would for sure get some custom jewelry made for this, I mean, the hole is already there, why not use it for something nice? :wink:

2 Likes

I donā€™t wear jewelry and I canā€™t figure out what good an RFID implant can possibly be for down there. But if I have to choose something useless to do with it, Iā€™ll take the implant. It might even be a good excuse to make some kind of induction cockring, see if the missus likes it as an aiming beacon in the dark.

A larger skin tunnel in my hand to hold a payment chip is something Iā€™ve been thinking about though.

1 Like

Something that vibrates or glows, yes - would both be fun, in a way :wink:

I just over-read the part with the hand and had quite a funny picture of you, paying somewhere, in my head :smile:

1 Like