The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

@Satur9

I already feel being told off :woozy_face:

well, my post that got left in the split said to convince meā€¦

1 Like

Hey Atilla. If you want any help hammering out the details on your idea, feel free to tag me. I like helping out with cool electronics projects.

Oh lol, I hope thatā€™s not the vibe that people get when I get summoned.

1 Like

I thought you were tagged to hammer out the idea of my head! =)
Late oā€™clock in the morning.

Short answer is: Yes please!
Once I had a degree in electronics, but all itā€™s enough for is to formulate meaningful questions. (mean meaningful as less annoying then usual)
I try to sketch something about it during the week. First the idea needs some shower thoughts.
I backed the Sentero btw.

fair point. i will probably grab them last minuite if not before.
im not too into blinkey, i kinda like having them invisible and confusing people with how the heck i do the magic

as for more magnets, convince me. what benefits would more magnets have if im already getting a titan?

and amals stuff, yeaā€¦ hes probably gonna come up with SOMETHING ill wantā€¦

whoops, @Pilgrimsmaster you might want to move this to the rest of the convorsation. my page haddnt updated yet

2 Likes

Haha, not at all, @Satur9 is a clever dude , has magnets, and is doing some work with 24hour engineer
Therefore 1+1+1= Satur9

I noticed that when there was a discussion about a bootstrap circuit.
Im a full time dreamer. If you need ideas Im your man =)
Really I need to give a thought a hair wash.
I looked into the code of the compass linked above. I let that settle a bit.
The guy figured out how to get a nice feedback and in what intervals. Sounds simple, takes ages.
I will probably have to do the same, spiced with calibrating tolerance and strength of haptic feedback. Also I might have to combine it with a tilt sensor. So it would only signal if I rais my arm, or after 2 sec?? The battery can get drained if it buzzez the north 24/7ā€¦
Orright! I stop. More about it in the project category :lying_face:

Dear NoUsersLefft, Lidocaine is not mentioned in German Narcotics Act. Because of that it is not a controlled substance according to this legislation. That means, you can bring the generally allowed three-month-worth of medicine with you. That quantity is based on a doctorā€™s prescription or package insert. A prescription is not generally needed. Here you can find more information on the import of medicine in travellerā€™s luggage: https://www.zoll.de/EN/Private-individuals/Travel/Entering-Germany/Restrictions/Medicinal-products-and-narcotics/medicinal-products-and-narcotics_node.html

Small update on the Lidocaine Germany situation. Too bad I wonā€™t be needing it now, but for future reference if someone else asks.

Ok. I was procrastinating this afternoon and was trying to see if my KBR1 could read my tap to pay cards. It worked?! I got the uid of all 3 of my cards. Now I know thereā€™s more at play there, but is there anything useful I could do with this info?

nope lol
try tapping them again, some of them will be different

My PM3 Easy from PiSwords came in :raised_hands:t2: Wasnā€™t Guaranteed delivery until January

3 Likes

Iā€™m hoping to get mine here in the next week, it just arrived in a neighboring state yesterday. Itā€™s been about 2 weeks since I ordered.

1 Like

Has anyone else ever had a nightmare involving their implants? I get nightmares somewhat frequently (2-4 times a month), and my implants were at the core of my latest one. In the nightmare I was messing around with VERY large magnets, and it was somehow strong enough to pin my left hand to the magnet, by pulling on my NExT. I pulled my hand away, causing the NExT to rip a giant (quarter sized) hole in my hand. I looked at my hand in shock, and saw the top of the NExT poking out of the hole. So, I pushed it back in, and tried to push the sides of the hole back together, and looked around for any butterfly closures, and considered calling for an ambulance. The dream then ended. It honestly messed with me for a while after waking up, had to keep feeling my hand to remind me that everything was intact. Iā€™m wondering if itā€™s sort of like the biohacking version of the common teeth falling out nightmare lmao, curious if anyone else has experienced something similar.

2 Likes

Nope

Yes

image image

1 Like

Canā€™t say I have. But I donā€™t remember dreams often.

Hopefully, something to but your subconscious to rest:

You can have an MRI with implants like the NExT and seeing as an MRI is like the biggest of big magnets.

I know it isnā€™t gonna help but hopefully, your brain can start to detangle itself from the idea of your implants.

2 Likes

Yeah haha, Iā€™m not worried about it IRL, Iā€™ve seen how loosely theyā€™re attracted to magnets (one of the ways I show off my implant locations in the age of COVID is to throw a tiny neodymium magnet on them for a second, they hang off of the implants super lightly). No idea why my subconscious decided to go down that route. Wondering if itā€™s related to the migration issues and fears that Iā€™ve had with my Spark 2, although that seems settled down finally.

2 Likes

Only once! I was looking at the forum right up until I fell asleep and that made me dream of a botched x series install. Really weird! I actually had to check my hand when I woke up!

Wait are we just gonna gloss over that?
What happened to cause that? Was it a 3x1 neodymium meeting much bigger?

Heā€™s talked about it before, itā€™s a quite bad gunshot wound.