The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

unnamed (27)

2 Likes

Cool, yeah im that kinda guy :sweat_smile: (i will help you then laugh).

How did you do it?

1 Like

Not possible, the part missing is ground meat, so nothing left to attach😅

Thank you, I did not know how to do it, but I figured that since this is a bio hacking site people could probably survive it :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Agreed, but it is surprising how many people on here don’t like the idea of needles :syringe:

4 Likes

Oooh, I’ll do some exploring work on the menus then :grin: to see what else I’m missing out on :grin:

3 Likes

Where to find the User Tutorials

There is an advanced tutorial that I found too be quite useful.

2 Likes

Could have had a magnetic screw put right into the bone!

2 Likes

Amal has a ebay store now?

1 Like

That is someone at least claiming to sell DT implants, but $20 for a flexNT seems unrealistic. They seem to sell a lot of random stuff. I could not see anything claiming it is @amal?

1 Like

Looked sketch to me also.

1 Like

I saw them selling the DT diagnostic card a few weeks ago. Amal already has eyes on. Thanks for the heads up. I’m not sure how they got ahold of DT products.

4 Likes

They still do, they have sold 8 and have 2 remaining DT diagnostic cards
They sold 1 FlexNT and have 1 Remaining
That seems to be all the DT products they have in their store.
Strange things :wink: to resell

2 Likes

“If you have any questions regarding the item please feel free to e-mail us through EBay. We stand behind our products.” I guess they do claim to be DT, mb. That is at the bottom of the listing page.

3 Likes

Gonna let @Amal handle this. I have no authority to reach out, unless I just want to call the store owner a jerk. I was looking for a breadboard kit, and this came up. I swear I come across these things in the most odd ways.

2 Likes

I was tempted to buy it lol… $20 for a flexNT.
I would not trust the source enough to implant it but would be cool to show people roughly what is inside of me.

I could even get it with:

3-year protection plan from SquareTrade - $2.51
Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
100% Parts and labor, no deductibles
24/7 customer support
5-day service guarantee
Cancel or transfer anytime (full refund in first 30 days)

EDIT:
Screw it, I am curious to see what shows up… I will post an update on Monday when it is “guaranteed” to arrive. That and I know what I am getting into :man_shrugging: better than some random person :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Do you wonder if they lurk here?

2 Likes

It’s an old store with a fairly decent history which makes me think it’s not some money laundering scam. It’s potentially somone with implants and an eBay store that got cold feet regarding the flex install, it would explain the diagnostic card’s. The only thing that seems doggy is they don’t disclose that they are reselling them.

I will somewhat reserve judgement until I get it (if I get it) mainly just curious at this point.

1 Like

Bet its a xNT not a flex

1 Like

oh man… odd stuff shows up on ebay sometimes… and honestly there’s basically nothing that could be done about it, even if they are selling dogshit in a box and calling it a flexNT… ebay is basically a money laundering scheme in and of itself.

4 Likes

Hey y’all gun toting Yankees
@DeviantOllam YouTube channel has an electronic Gun Rack with EM lock for y’all.
Not exactly a great lock, but for your consideration…
Here is the video… from about 4:20 is the electronic access, but you will want to watch from the start for the security vulnerabilities.

HERE is the shop link

Happy hunting
tenor (9)

2 Likes