The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Gonna let @Amal handle this. I have no authority to reach out, unless I just want to call the store owner a jerk. I was looking for a breadboard kit, and this came up. I swear I come across these things in the most odd ways.

2 Likes

I was tempted to buy it lolā€¦ $20 for a flexNT.
I would not trust the source enough to implant it but would be cool to show people roughly what is inside of me.

I could even get it with:

3-year protection plan from SquareTrade - $2.51
Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
100% Parts and labor, no deductibles
24/7 customer support
5-day service guarantee
Cancel or transfer anytime (full refund in first 30 days)

EDIT:
Screw it, I am curious to see what shows upā€¦ I will post an update on Monday when it is ā€œguaranteedā€ to arrive. That and I know what I am getting into :man_shrugging: better than some random person :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Do you wonder if they lurk here?

2 Likes

Itā€™s an old store with a fairly decent history which makes me think itā€™s not some money laundering scam. Itā€™s potentially somone with implants and an eBay store that got cold feet regarding the flex install, it would explain the diagnostic cardā€™s. The only thing that seems doggy is they donā€™t disclose that they are reselling them.

I will somewhat reserve judgement until I get it (if I get it) mainly just curious at this point.

1 Like

Bet its a xNT not a flex

1 Like

oh manā€¦ odd stuff shows up on ebay sometimesā€¦ and honestly thereā€™s basically nothing that could be done about it, even if they are selling dogshit in a box and calling it a flexNTā€¦ ebay is basically a money laundering scheme in and of itself.

4 Likes

Hey yā€™all gun toting Yankees
@DeviantOllam YouTube channel has an electronic Gun Rack with EM lock for yā€™all.
Not exactly a great lock, but for your considerationā€¦
Here is the videoā€¦ from about 4:20 is the electronic access, but you will want to watch from the start for the security vulnerabilities.

HERE is the shop link

Happy hunting
tenor (9)

2 Likes

Update: it arrived. Seems like a legit tag and it reads fine.

Looks like itā€™s got hardly any fluid in it.

Given I have no clue where itā€™s been or whatā€™s happened to it I will not be implanting it obviously. Might get it out later so I can see what they feel like etc.

3 Likes

Dam you bought it, I was was going to haha. Snooze you lose.

Does it have a date on it anywhere? Be interesting to know how old it is.

2 Likes

Nope, no information on it other than the barcode that I can see.

2 Likes

if you can try to take a closer high res pic of the corners of the flexNT i can give you a general idea of age.

3 Likes

Best I could do:

Bonus points for guessing what Iā€™m listening to.

1 Like

I hear a Canadian who wears socks and sandles

5 Likes

ok that is definitely and older version back when I was cutting by handā€¦ from the before times in the long long ago. these days I have nice die cutting going on.

4 Likes

Correct!

Take your bonus points

100_yougov_bonus_points

4 Likes

Iā€™m glad you said that, I saw the video and literally thought :bulb:
ā€œGeez, those corners are a bit rough, iā€™m surprised Amal didnā€™t try to round them a little more, which would probably be pretty easy with a dieā€

3 Likes

Got this awesome X-ray today lol

7 Likes

Iā€™m surprised it is not already your profile picture

5 Likes

Haha right? I broke my 5th metacarpal on my right hand today. And I got them to take an x-ray of my left hand haha. I had to explain what it was and got some very weird looks lol

5 Likes

ouchā€¦ sorry to hear that! what happened?

3 Likes