The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

unfortunately @NiamhAstra your fantastic Ultimate Question of Bases, Binary, and Everything didn’t explain how to write 9.75 digits in binary… :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Well 1001 could mean anything. Your joke only works if it is binary though, so you mean 0b1001?

giphy (15)

:stuck_out_tongue: I guess I called it:

Blushes Thanks. And this part should help:

EDIT:
9.75 is 0b01000001000111000000000000000000 if you use the IEEE-754 format

2 Likes

I was just happy I was able to squeeze digits :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: into the joke, How would I have squeezed in Øb into the joke also?

Sheesh, You are a hard task master :wink:

2 Likes

I have faith in your abilities… :smiley:

So make a joke with this in it now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Tried to spell Obi-wan but my keyboard got stuck Ob11111000001000111000000000000000000

( I know it is a zero, not an O; ZeroBi- Wan doesnt have the same ring to it) best I could do at short notice

3 Likes

I was about to comment on how off topic we have managed to go… then I saw where we where… 8VYMSq8

5 Likes

2 Likes

unnamed (27)

2 Likes

Cool, yeah im that kinda guy :sweat_smile: (i will help you then laugh).

How did you do it?

1 Like

Not possible, the part missing is ground meat, so nothing left to attach😅

Thank you, I did not know how to do it, but I figured that since this is a bio hacking site people could probably survive it :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Agreed, but it is surprising how many people on here don’t like the idea of needles :syringe:

4 Likes

Oooh, I’ll do some exploring work on the menus then :grin: to see what else I’m missing out on :grin:

3 Likes

Where to find the User Tutorials

There is an advanced tutorial that I found too be quite useful.

2 Likes

Could have had a magnetic screw put right into the bone!

2 Likes

Amal has a ebay store now?

1 Like

That is someone at least claiming to sell DT implants, but $20 for a flexNT seems unrealistic. They seem to sell a lot of random stuff. I could not see anything claiming it is @amal?

1 Like

Looked sketch to me also.

1 Like

I saw them selling the DT diagnostic card a few weeks ago. Amal already has eyes on. Thanks for the heads up. I’m not sure how they got ahold of DT products.

4 Likes

They still do, they have sold 8 and have 2 remaining DT diagnostic cards
They sold 1 FlexNT and have 1 Remaining
That seems to be all the DT products they have in their store.
Strange things :wink: to resell

2 Likes

“If you have any questions regarding the item please feel free to e-mail us through EBay. We stand behind our products.” I guess they do claim to be DT, mb. That is at the bottom of the listing page.

3 Likes