The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

Depend’s on how many people believe it I guess.

EDIT:
I think it is worse. This could stop people getting tested.

1 Like

The media is also to blame for it.
If they didn’t publish it, nobody would know or care…

1 Like

Totally. I kinda hate that I clicked it but I felt it worth wile for the discussion.

It also the public’s fault, at least what has happened to “journalism” these days with no one paying for it therefore driving this click-bait ad driven BS.

1 Like

What is in some ways worse in my opinion is that I did not go searching for that… It was served to me by my phone recommending news stories… That was a push notification to my phone that is enabled by default…

Keep in mind people are burning cell towers and putting people in danger as a result of people believing nonsense about 5G

1 Like

5G infrastructure…

Too soon? :sweat_smile:

EDIT:
Wow, I heard of 1 tower getting torched but apparently as of last week across just the UK 30 have been destroyed and there have been 80 cases of communication techies being harassed… maybe a tad too soon… I will go back under my rock now…

4 Likes

RE: Smart guns

Posting here because all the gun threads have been inactive for a while and I don’t want to bump them but the image was just asking to be shared.

4 Likes

Did you see the one that used an “RFID” watch (it was actually a 900 sorting mhz transceiver) but they could fire it (bypass the lock) with a magnet :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Yeah I did. Admittedly my naive take on it is, are those locks seem to be intended to prevent your weapon from being turned on you. The strong magnet overriding it is a significant flaw but I don’t think it breaks the primary use case unless the person who disarms you has a strong magnet in there pocket…

2 Likes

Yeah thats the intended case, 100% agree unlikely and a daft issue the more worrying one is that it can be jammed with another transmitter and the frequency band is used for tonns of other devices including garage door openers and the such so wouldn’t take much to disarm someone with that “smart gun”

1 Like

Count me in!

• Hell Yes!
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Made this so you don’t get hundreds of simple replies like my one above.

EDIT: Closed - Go here for the real poll where someone actually thought about the options Annual Cyborg Meet-up 🤖

5 Likes

Hawt

2 Likes

I didn’t think about it, I just used the power of hindsight.
And still fucked it up

3 Likes

Random question: anyone on here have a implant in their shoulder region?

Basically asking if any of you have a chip on the shoulder? :rofl:

NOTE: I am actually serious, it would make a great addition to Implant Sutra

3 Likes

Anybody interested in metal fabricating work? :grin: Just finished my ATV log hauling trailer​:grin: now I’m waiting for the paint to dry before installing the hauling chains​:grin:

2 Likes

looks like a good project.

1 Like

It took waaaay longer than it should have, I had an accident last week where I kind of lost a good chunk of my left thumb🤣

So working with one hand and a vice is not the most efficient route :hot_face:

And thus, I hereby ask everybody to be safe arround your powertools… XP

3 Likes

Thats some gnarly stuff, might wanna put some spoiler tags on that one

3 Likes

Should have had a xG3 sewn back in with it. Just saying…

6 Likes

unnamed (25)

That’s a good one.

I hope you heal well mate. :adhesive_bandage:
I will put a spoiler blurred on your image :framed_picture: for those members with weaker constitutions :nauseated_face:

Easier for me to do that for you, using base 10 digits than 1001
correct @NiamhAstra :interrobang:

3 Likes