The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

I was working on hanging a few security doors today and my hand got wedged between two of them when one fell. :grimacing:
It hurts. Lol

4 Likes

tenor (11)

5 Likes

Ghost In the Shell tattoo idea with four magnets under the circlcular ports holes. ! Thoughts?! Go …

tumblr_mcqk49K5S01qgyvg0|500x375

8a86375f82d888323c6c9972445e9631--shell-tattoos-neck-tattoos

2 Likes

Looks awesome but What will you do / how will you use the magnets?

3 Likes

Oooh thats a cool idea. I’d be half tempted to make the round parts look like ps2 ports

3 Likes

I feel like maybe those shapes be polymer or silicone with magnets embedded… then it raises the skin a bit to make the shape but not be an overt tattoo… feels like that would be closer to gits

3 Likes

I also wonder this.

3 Likes

lobe the idea of this but with the addition like Amal said;

Maybe similar ideas to the North sense but interchangeable? How’s about a gieger counter?

2 Likes

Pretty sure this is to attach a non functional “data port” (or cable to the port) designed after the ones used in the “Ghost in the Shell” series of movies, manga, etc.

Just watch out for skin pinching / cell death.

1 Like

I would have never known

1 Like

kusanagi

Worth a watch at least once in your life, even if you’re not into anime. It’s an absolutely amazing movie that is definitely more cerebral and adult oriented… and just fucking marvelous.

4 Likes

I have watched the movie, I assume the anime is much better? That’s usually the way of things.

1 Like

I think there were multiple movies???

We probably watched the same one, but I don’t recall the data ports in it. I DID recall that gif. Plus…

2 Likes

The original movie is easily the best. GITS2 was a solid sequel.

The anime(s) weren’t as good, but worth a watch for fans of the series. They’re a separate thing, thus why they’re called “Stand Alone Complex” cuz they don’t really tie into the original manga/movie story. They just released the newest one which was ehhhh…

2 Likes

So great for a cosplay prop with detachable terminals, although pretty committed getting a tattoo for it
Maybe it’s actually a magnetic version of this so you dont lose your hat…:tophat:

2 Likes

Dude I’m in fricking Arkansas. If you show up without one, we’ll find ya’ a loaner till you can get a few of your own.

3 Likes

Surely they sell 'em in duty free at the airport??? :airplane: :gun:

2 Likes

Arkansas.

You’ll be picked up at the state line in a pickup truck.

1 Like

I think the only thing I know about Arkansas is, how to spell it, and Bill Clinton the fun lovin’ Saxophone playin’, weed smokin’, blow job denying president came from
and its in the south near Texas.
But hell yeah I would go there, Yeee Hawww

Even for us non permanent residents? :open_mouth:

I’m in the wrong state by the sounds of it!