The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

2oxj8k

2 Likes

Hahahaha, Well I did know it was in the south…

But is that just a stereo-type?
Are people still racist nowadays?
Well now that I say that, Everybody hates us middle-class white males, so yeah, I guess there is still racism, sexism and more

#UsToo

1 Like

Yes and no? I noticed it more in the south than up north.

Yes, they are. All ways.

3 Likes

gits-sac-episode1-14

Make a simulated wire connector, flat tip.
Btw not me in photo…above

2 Likes

Exactly the concept. Sit in meditation #jacked in like this. When someone walks in pull the leads off real quick. That will freak em out!.

4 Likes

Going off GMT time! I should be using a stardate :vulcan_salute: :wink:

unnamed (32)

2 Likes

tenor (12)

I have never actually seen star wars

2 Likes

GMT you say? :joy:

1 Like

Out of interest @Devilclarke

vs another regular:

Did you do something to make that show up? Is it customizable? Inquiring minds need to know!

1 Like

Yeah i was mucking around and if you go to your badges and click on it it says something about setting it as a title.

3 Likes

1 Like

Well I shall check that out whenever the scheduled job that grants it runs next… :stuck_out_tongue:

Although I was hoping I could set it to like “poster of GIFs” or something wacky

Is someone jealous?

1 Like

Look I just want my wiki badge okay :stuck_out_tongue: I made 2 wiki posts but you need to contribute to someone else’s wiki to get it. :sweat_smile:. I also love how you added the title b4 posting @Backpackingvet #Subtle

Maybe more envious

2 Likes

There is bound to be many errors in my Wikis, have at it and fix 'em up…

1 Like

I love how I just got you to fix the “off topicness” of this thread then immediately derailed it.

1 Like

images (45)

OK… Guilty as charged

2 Likes

giphy (25)

2 Likes

Can you split this thread so it stays on topic?

Oops. I mean @Pilgrimsmaster. Someone with the ability to edit and stuff ya know.

2 Likes