The antiđŸš«-derailment🚃 & threadđŸ§” hijackingđŸ”« threadđŸ§” ⁉

Actually genuinely sympathic, but we do laugh at one particular American.

The U.S. is commonly referred to as a she such as a ship or cars. At this point I believe “she weeps for her people.”

Rightfully so, honestly both of the lads have embarrassed themselves in the recent.

Where did I put that 3.048 meter pole

4 Likes

That’s the business model

For the Flex One, you can use the VivoKey In Vivo app type, and it’s free. All our apps will be free for Apex/Flex devices.

Nope. Only free apps can be loaded like that.

It’s up to the app. Fidesmo allows free applets, yes. This is entirely up to the developer of the app itself. Dev accounts are free for low volume, but do cost money for bigger accounts.

Fidesmo servers aren’t exactly free to run.

1 Like

Someone was mentioning they want a pegleg implant, does anyone here have one or have more knowledge on it?

I’ve read up on it a couple times, but I have way more questions on the topic as I’m fascinated by it

Does the wireless charger stick via magnet like the MagSafe?

How long has someone had one installed for?

What’s recovery like?

Downsides to it?

Does it ping a metal detector? 
tsa?

Sooo curious about the legal implications of data storage in your body

1 Like

I believe @Moonman0922 has one set aside for them, unless they already have it in their possession?

1 Like

@anon2520759 I do! I was initially going to have it placed this past May. It’s at Cassox’s lab right now so I don’t have it at home.

No magnet, there’s a risk of necrosis from the skin being pinched so it wasn’t the best idea. It’s qi powered with no internal battery. That makes it way more secure as when it’s off, it’s totally passive. Most people who have one usually use a qi power bank.

After Lepht had its removed after an accident with a taxi door, the longest implanted are Cassox, MixĂŠl and Anastasia. Cass and MixĂŠl had theirs in just before they drove out for 2019 Defcon, so over a year!

As far as healing, Anastasia documented a decent amount of her journey on Instagram. Here’s the first one!

Downsides are potential nerve damage from the procedure and the risks of a decently large implant. I don’t have recent info on nerve stuff, but skin can definitely go numb for a while until nerves regenerate.

Mine!

(Pretty gross lol)

Send over any other questions! I’d be glad to answer!

(Here’s a link to a video with Mixél!)

1 Like

That meme is amazing!

1 Like

it is really hard to compare lepht’s implant as it was made entirely differently over the span of a few days. I haven’t heard of anyone else’s needing to be removed, and even lepht’s removal was from bad luck and not the PegLeg itself

1 Like

@Bluethebox
I should have been more clear about that. Yeah Lepht got the pre-alpha PegLeg. Basically it was a wireless router flashed with Piratebox and cut down and coated in under a week during Grindfest. It was way way bigger and had way more issues than V2 & V2.5.

yea v1 was crazy. amazing proof of concept though

1 Like

I just love how spur of the moment it was lol. I wish I was there to see it!

1 Like

Is there a way to get one if someone were so inclined?

1 Like

The scary part of that video:

• Oberhaus: Devices exist that have those capabilities outside of your body. Why put them inside?
  • Laufer: Wearables can be confiscated. But nobody can force me to turn on the Pegleg.

Jesus
 what a sad comment on society. I’ve always dreamed of augmenting myself to
 well, augment myself. Not in a million years did I envision people integrating technology into their bodies for that reason. That’s saying something on how democratic our democracies really are :frowning:

2 Likes

That’s honestly half of my interest,

I’m sure the .gov could make some arguement, but I like the idea of being as in physical control of some of my data as possible

1 Like

I won’t say I didn’t consider it also. Being in Europe, it’s much less of a concern, but I might be forced to travel to the US for business purposes despite my stating that I refuse it.

What I meant was, it’s terrible that we should even entertain the idea at all.

2 Likes

But that’s just it,

It’s not an idea, it’s the state of the world/nation we live in

Even with pegleg, I have no doubt that push come to shove, if big brother REALLY wanted it, they would find/twist some logic to suit their needs and cut the fucker out of my leg

I can at least make it as ethically and morally difficult for them as I can, in hopes that peoples eyes are opened a bit

2 Likes

It would be really easy honestly.

Make you a ward of the state temporarily so the state can make your health decisions. Declare it a non FDA approved implant, and remove it for “YOUR” safety.

Fun note, if you are arrested, this applies also.

Edit: If you are ever arrested, don’t tell them about these things.

Also, I am not a lawyer, don’t REALLY listen to me.

2 Likes

Forced bodily violation is the last taboo that separates a crypto-fascist nation from a true, full-blown dictatorship. That’s the rationale behind carrying data inside your body. It’s technically possible, but even in the US, it (probably) won’t fly in court. Unless of course they slap a terrorism charge on you, then anything goes.

Data hidden inside your body is the last legal resort to keep your data to yourself. But that protection is fast waning I reckon.

1 Like