The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Yeeeeees - quite a bit, the scars are getting ā€œupā€ now :wink: Mh, guess Iā€™ll take a new picture right away, gimme some minutes or so :smiley:

edit: here we goā€¦

Scars are healing differently in different areas (yep, my artist told me that they would), Iā€™m curious if this evens out a bit, but I think it will - the lower parts were three dimensional first, but now the centre and upper parts are rising as well. The irritation treatment is a bit annoying, like, it kinda hurts, but is still some funny feelingā€¦
And, pretty surprising to me, the skin is soooo sensitive now - in a positive way, I mean, I just love to run my fingers across the scars. Incredible feeling :wink:

7 Likes

Am I the only one that sometimes feels the urge to make an Amal mind control joke when the crazies pop in? Because boy would it be entertaining to just be like ā€œHeā€™s become aware, crank up the mind control knobā€

3 Likes

Probably not, but please donā€™t do that :laughing:

3 Likes

I wouldnā€™t :laughing: it just gets tempting after awhile

2 Likes

Jokeā€¦ You wish. That ainā€™t no joke bubba. Just you wait till he fingers the knob with your name on it.

2 Likes

The 3 I can remember are,
Queen: Another one bites the dust - its fun to smoke marijuana

Led Zeppelin: Stairway to heaven - Satan holds the key to the lock

Judas Priest: ??? song name??? - Do it Do it
Judas Priest went to court after a kid killed himself i believe

I know one from the beginning of Marilyn Mansonā€™s ā€œTorniquetā€, I think it was ā€œthis is my most vulnerable momentā€. Not very satanic at all, but very interesting considering his troubled background during the time of the recording.

I think it was just a joke of most of the bands, because people were looking for satanic symbols and messages everywhere, and so they just hid some lines somewhere to be foundā€¦

(why do I always want to type about ā€œsatanic massagesā€? :smile: )

1 Like

My phone wanted me to tell you about Judyā€™s Priest :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Hmmā€¦ do you think an artist is responsible for what people do after listening to his music, reading his books or such?
I think itā€™s a difficult thing, somehow, butā€¦ especially in this case, I donā€™t think they are responsible for someone killing himself because ā€œthe song told me to do soā€. I think at least most of the time (maybe even alwaysā€¦ thinking about it), every person is responsible for his/her own actions, and to say that an artist is the reason for something bad happening usually falls shortā€¦

1 Like

NOPE

:+1:

Iā€™m pretty sure Judas Priest were found not liable in court also

2 Likes

Yeah, I tend to think so, tooā€¦ but then, some really bad racist idiots and their music came to my mind (we have quite a bit of that in Germanyā€¦), and I thought that maybe, stuff like that might at least intensify problematic opinions. Kinda.

But I think people who listen to that kind of music are already in a mindset where that doesnā€™t make much of a differenceā€¦ sigh.

Thatā€™s good to hear, would be quite absurd otherwise.
On the other handā€¦ Iā€™m still a bit surprised that Charles Manson, not having killed someone by himself, was in jail for the rest of his life - I mean, I guess he was quite a bad person (didnā€™t know him personally, soā€¦^^), butā€¦ still kinda strange, I think.

2 Likes

100%

2 Likes

The gunpowder treason and plot

2 Likes

I know of no reason

2 Likes

Why the gunpowder treason

1 Like

should ever be forgot

tenor (1)

3 Likes