The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Most people should be able to appreciate a little dark humor

If you canā€™t then you may be some kind of emotionless monster like SJWs are made out to be.

Obviously ā€œpolitical correctnessā€ and ā€œsocial justice warriorā€ have some negative connotations in internet culture and society writ large. Ultimately though the connecting thread is caring about other people. Some people take that to the extreme, and care about their preferred groups at the expense of others, but thatā€™s just wrong and those extreme SJWs are biased.

All people have an equal right to say and do what they want. Where the value call comes in is when two people want contradictory things. Iā€™m confident humans can work it out on a case-by-case without issue, though. Itā€™s just going to take more time and experience.

1 Like

Hey, @Pilgrimsmaster, are you

hungry yet?

1 Like

haha, you know what? I thought you were going to ask:

I was ready to reply
NO
but the

Caught me off guard.

YES damn you!

1 Like

Pancakes are better than waffles.

1 Like

y5418z

2 Likes

I too hate religion,for more reasons than most. this is slightly sensitive, but might be interesting. as a kid, I lived in the Philippines, a very Christian country. [spoiler/]I was circumcised against my will at 11 through anesthesia that made me sleep. understandably, I was upset, but fine with it. I thought it was simply a useless flap of skin. it was not, being more similar to a mucous membrane. as many of the men here probably know. to cut it short, I am still bitter about not being able to have proper sex/pleasure, but there is a company called foregen that is researching ways to regenerate foreskins for circumcised men. I think I have a greater reason than 90% of Europeans to hate religion,specifically Christianity. I know what some people will be saying, so let me address some concerns.

1. std risk: std risk is not significantly decreased in developed nations, as hygiene is generally better.
  2. uti risk: there is no evidence that there is a decrease in uti for circumcised people
  3. even if it was better for me to be circumcised, would it not be better to give me a choice? would it not be better to wait until someone is 18 to get circumcise, by which they have likely experienced sex and understand the consequences? tattoos are somewhat reversible, and yet people still need to wait until 18. why not the same with circumcision?
  4. parents should have the choice: it is illegal and considered a human right violation to mutilate the genitals of a female. why not the same rights for men? if men and women are truly equal under the law, why this discrepancy?
  5. religious freedom: I am perfectly fine with religious freedom, my motto is live and let live after all. the main caveat to that is not harming others when possible. it is why I am vegan, and would avoid a fight as much as possible. a religious person claiming that their rights trump those of a child is to claim that one human is superior to another and can use power against the weak.[/spoiler]
    thank you for reading, and again, I encourage everyone to help fund foregen, if only to spite the religious fanatics.
2 Likes

Bit of a derail, butā€¦

Damn thatā€™s unlucky. Circumcision has brought me a semi-trailerload of fantastic sex. Itā€™s increased my sex life considerably, and enabled me to get into quite pleasurable rougher stuff.

Iā€™m a bit peeved that no doctor asked my opinion on the matter when I was at an age when I could have expressed whether or not I agreed to the procedure, but I certainly donā€™t regret it.

2 Likes

I completely understand. I am mostly angry about never getting the chance to feel what it was like before I lost it. even the least sensitive part of the foreskin is less so than the most sensitive of the actual penis. I guess I canā€™t miss what I never had, but still, I feel a bit angry.

1 Like

Well I was active before getting the snip myself, and I remember a feeling of having to be more careful than I cared to, without going into details. I particularly remember doing if in a pool with water that was too chlorinated and not enjoying it one bit - something that I have zero problem with today, but unfortunately the missus donā€™t enjoy it too much for pretty much the same reason.

1 Like

I guess there are not very many active 11-year-olds out there, me not being one ; )

1 Like

Abso-fucken-lutely

This is, as Rosco said, a ā€œbit of a derailā€, so for the sake of the OP I will move it to the Anti derail thread.

1 Like

Pancakes are so soft and fluffy and they absorb the syrup perfectly. Waffles donā€™t accept their add ins as easy i.e. chocolate chips, blueberries. You can cook pancakes on any hot,clean,flat surface waffles need an iron. You canā€™t spread butter as easy on waffles.
I said what I said.

4 Likes

Donated

For anybody interested

1 Like

Thatā€™s exactly why waffles are better. Waffles, though they are more difficult and require special tools, have a higher potential taste-itude ceiling, where as pancakes are hard to do wrong. Pancakes are for beginners, waffles are an expert food

3 Likes

They pretty much taste the same though no?
Itā€™s the texture and usability that defines what a pancake truly is

1 Like

You poor soul, youā€™ve never had a great waffle, Iā€™m sorry

2 Likes

Bold statement!

I will happily eat either

3 Likes

Honestly canā€™t say I have. My waffle experience seldom reaches past free hotel breakfast and Eggos.

Who are you, who is so wise in the way of breakfast foods?

2 Likes

Pancakes are love.

Waffles are a delightful exercise in over-engineering. (it must have syrup in EVERY hole dammit!)

Now that Iā€™ve started the great waffle war of 2020, Iā€™m off to bed.

2 Likes

Free hotel waffles can be alright, the texas shaped ones even add some nuance, but if you ever get the chance to try a genuine Waffle House waffle, that is a truly good waffle. Smaller indentations allows for easier spread of toppings while also allowing increased capacity, cooked perfectly soft and golden brown