The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Ok, NOW Iā€™ve got to go to sleep.

1 Like

You mustā€™ve never eaten at a Waffle House in southern U.S.
The one closest to me has a sign that now reads Affle House and Iā€™d like to agree. Though nothing beats the vibe of Waffle House at 4am after a night of binge drinking.
Just you, the boys (or girls), the couple in the corner getting a divorce, and the old people that are somehow always there judging you silently.

1 Like

Well, I must say itā€™s been a few years since Iā€™ve been to one, and it was only as south as colorado, but by golly a proper one will leave a lasting impression

1 Like

Iā€™d say a generous 1/20 locations are good. Iā€™m more of a Huddle House man myself.

1 Like

I canā€™t say that Iā€™ve ever tried them before, but if they beat what I remember waffle house to be, it must be an awfully nice place

1 Like

Yes the atmosphere is amazing. You got the waitresses with cigarette breath and sometimes if youā€™re lucky theyā€™re just smoking it right in front you. Coffee that can do nothing but give you the shits and taste like dirty mop water, and eggs that can somehow be over cooked yet runny at the same time.

1 Like

Ah, heavenly indeed

1 Like

Let me correct that

ā€œI will happily eat bothā€

Noā€¦Not yet!

3 Likes

Pancakes are good. Waffles are superior to pancakes. That is all.

2 Likes

Not with lemon juice and sugarā€¦

2 Likes

People here think Iā€™m weird for doing that, good to know other people do it too.
EDIT: Although, I tend to do this more with crepes

1 Like

Actually, likewise

All fall short of the glory that is biscuits and gravy

1 Like

I feel like Iā€™m about to rekindle that fireā€¦
But in the case of SJW, that sentence is seldom true.

Most SJWs care far more about what other people think of them than they actually care about other people.
They come from a selfish place where they gain power by ā€œcorrectingā€ others and showing off their ā€œsuperiorityā€.

I grew tired of seeing situations, both in real life and online, where someone gets bullied, and an SJW jumps inā€¦ to attack the offender. Becoming a louder bully that hoards all the attention in the room. so much that no one actually helps the bullied person (least of all the SJW who is far too busy showing off).

Not to mention how many times Iā€™ve seen SJWs taking sentences outrageously out of context just so that they could bully someone, turning a regular folk into a ā€œmonsterā€, just so they could show off their ā€œpolitically correct superiorityā€. That is miles away from caring for others.

Someone who actually cares for another would first try to understand both sides before laying judgement down. And how often SJWs end up bullying people who were not doing any harm, is astonishing.

Also, the mere existence of SJWs is an act that fuels the opposite of what you expect. Because they are so blunt they trigger all sorts of defensive stances, which instead of making someone change their minds, it ends up helping the offender to crystallize his own offensive opinion.

I would go as far as to say the controversial: SJWs are one of the main reasons why Trump won his election.
in a nutshell, because so many people were sick of them that they would gladly support someone who said whatever he wanted, no matter how wrong, because that gave those ā€œnewly oppressedā€ a little bit of their power back.

4 Likes

Canā€™t agree more! :drooling_face:

1 Like

much appriciated, you are helping people all around the world regrow foreskins, and other organs.

2 Likes

Oh hell, this is so true. Exactly that ā€œsuperiorityā€ thing is what annoys me most about that - they often overreact to things that were doing no harm to anyone at all (not even to the person addressed!), just to feel superior on an ethical level.
And to put things straight - nope, Iā€™m not talking about Satur9 at all, I think that actually was a nice and civil discussion :wink:

Oh, and I love pancakes! With apples! :star_struck:

4 Likes

When watching series/movies in german, german characters speak rare accents youā€™d only hear in east or south germany.

1 Like

That is what really drives me nuts! :rage:
So many times they act against actual innocent people, and that masks away and works in favour of people who are really being fuckheadsā€¦

Just think on Johnny Depps case, to think of a related recent media eventā€¦

Nice call!
I wasnā€™t directing any critique at @Satur9 at all!!
My rant was completely unaddressed!

and to close in a happier note:

Slightly roasted apples on top of pancakes with blended in blueberries on the batterā€¦ :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

4 Likes

We keep talking about pancakes and olā€™ Pilgrimaster is gonna eat pancakes till he looks like the blueberry girl from Willy Wonka.

3 Likes