The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

At least thereā€™s a chance itā€™ll be black on white :slight_smile:

I made it mid grey, so you could see it in both light and dark mode

1 Like

More seriously, I donā€™t want to be a bore, and I realize nobody has given two shits for the last 2 decades, but the more I see the internet go all graphic and GIFfy for no good reason, the more I canā€™t help but think itā€™s becoming more and more inaccessible to the blind.

Yeah, I guess, but I just set my phone to ā€œAccessibility [Screen reader]ā€

It had no problem reading things including emojis.
.gifs are a different matter, and it also depends on how it is labelled

Not a ā€œfunā€ user experience, but very useable nonetheless.
Very clever tech.
The contrast setting and keyboard options are also clever, so it does look like there has been a decent amount of time and development in this area
If I was visually impaired, I would be happy using it to research my cyborg eye replacementsā€¦

##button.post-retort and ##button.retort for uBlock Origin.

1 Like

This tech has itā€™s limits.

I watched the video and I agree that it was not good, however I used the accessibility mode on my phone and it ā€œreadā€ the same sentence perfectly

I really hate these reactions! It would be ok if they actually looked any good, but they donā€™t :rofl:

I literally did the same thing :rofl:

Also, 3800 likes received

1 like given

2 Likes

The ultimate challenge, get another like from rosco

1 Like

That single like was for Rosco to increase his trust level, which then allowed him to mute specific users or at least A specific user

1 Like

I know, but honestly Iā€™d send Rosco a free xEM for a like. Just to brag about it to ladies.

2 Likes

Obviously not the same value, but I gave you one :heart: for free :arrow_heading_up:

Free of charge :wink:

1 Like

The ladies are busy here with your truly, because you know what? You give likes, but I give love :slight_smile:

Nah, Iā€™m not that petty. It was several. Was is the keyword.

Yeah, it has been quietā€¦
ā€¦
ā€¦

1 Like

FYI, less than 24hrs to go for the Cyborg Monday Sale to save some $$$

And less that 24hrs for you Keen Titansā„¢ to wait, so you can use your coupons again, to save even more $$$

3 Likes

Reaction icons? WTF, are we 12 years old or something?

I just got the pick that bosnian bill and I made and got absolutely shafted by customs.
35ā‚¬ import & handling fees on a 55CAD (35ā‚¬) item. :smiley:
But good news, I think itā€™s still in stock for those who are interested.

1 Like