The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

As a proof of your concept: It is plausible =) :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: (=

Like the Ouroboros

Another question that doesn’t fit anywhere

Can you write an use a ntag 216 for iclass se?

Reading they the PDFs you uploaded pilgrim and I can’t make full sense of it it mostly says 13.56 compatibility, references mifare classic, but doesn’t say that needs to be a mifare

There may be some answers in here for you

I haven’t read through it for a while, but they are talking xNT ( NTAG 216 ) and iClass SE

It may or may not give you your answers :man_shrugging:

The final post in that thread sounds promising

3 Likes

2 Likes

I thought the exact same thing :wink:

Oh good, Thanks for that :+1:
:wink:

that was definitely a niche reference… glad it wasn’t a total miss

1 Like

I loved me some Red Dwarf :+1:

:wink:

I even have a Red Dwarf T-Shirt

And Cap Badge

1 Like

That will require changing the lightbulb to blue, sir.

A friend and I use the “smoke me a kipper, I’ll be back for breakfast” line all the time.

1 Like

Another smeghead friend / workmate of mine and I used to go around asking “Would you like some toast”? “How about croissants?” “No? Aaah, so you’re a waffle man!” to people we wanted to annoy.

1 Like

Almost.

2 Likes

Since I was summoned here, I’ll share my thoughts… but honestly, most of it was covered really good already.
Yes, trans- and microdermals look great, and I dream about an implanted USB-port for some time now. But I had some microdermals for several years, and hell… those were bitchy! :smile:
If you catch on them, you can easily tear them out. If you irritate them in any way, they get inflammated rapidly, and in summer, sweating can be enough to irritate them…
Even if they’re not irritated, the sebum and all the stuff your skin produces inevitably ends up in the pocket under your skin, so you carefully have to keep it clean.

I’d love to have this mod again, but it’s just too much of a hassle for me.
In the bodmod-scene, people finally agreed to view microdermals as a semi-permanent mod, and I think this says a lot about the practicability of anchoring stuff to your skin :wink:

2 Likes

@Coma I need a letter to be approved by unicorns!
How do I do that?

I was just looking at something and I had the horifying realization of how easy it actually is to be tracked on the internet. And not even by gigantic companies, even individual people can follow the digital breadcrumbs we are always leaving behind and find out a lot of things. And nobody is safe, even if you are as security conscious as Rosco or something. We truly are doomed

I’m no expert, but I’m pretty sure the unicorn chooses you.

I was looking for a Youtube tutorial:
How to get :unicorn:unicorns like you?

:frowning: didn’t find any
But I really need a high authority to approve a letter for me.
Internationally recognised at least, but intergalactic would be better.

1 Like