The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Would it even be able to be read?

Wouldnā€™t you need a reader with a similar coil?

1 Like

You could still pair a different shaped coil as long as you position it just right to ride the field.

Similar to how an xSeriesā€™s cylindrical coil can still interact with a regular squared antennaā€¦

Although I barely even woke up, so big chance I misinterpreted the situation. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@anon3825968, ( The only other person on here I am aware who has a chameleon ) I am sure you would have seen it, but in case you missed it and are interested.
The Chameleon Tiny and Tiny Pro

They both now come with a free leather holder with a built-in T5577 Chip

These can also be purchased separately $1.50-$5

ALSO
Rosco, in your reader/writer collection, do you have one of these ( I know you have the XL Version )

Or anybody else of course

Google harder :sweat_smile:

non-karen karen

a non-karen karen is actually the exact opposite of a karen. they are usually shy and not very social actually. they are chill, and for sure not annoying. and no they didnā€™t take the kids and they would respect your drip if you had any. yes iā€™m salty and annoyed at people telling me this AaAAaaaaHhhHh

josh: hey, whoā€™s that new girl?
maria: karen?

josh: ew karens are annoying

maria: no sheā€™s chill, sheā€™s a non-karen karen

josh: oh ok

2 Likes

both? both what? what are these for? confuuuuse.

Sorry, that was not clear.
Both the Tiny and the Tiny Pro now come with a leather holder when you order them.
The leather holder has an embedded T5577 chip in the leather.

So you would have a Tiny with 8 HF slots and a LF T5577 you can programme as you wish.
I dont like keyrings, but if I had to have one, THAT would be an awesome option.

1 Like

3D printing fun
#notabuttplug

A new iteration of my 3D printed ammo,

Now with a reusable tail section, a replaceable thin walled nose capable of being loaded with a payload

Last ones flew so well and stable, if I didnā€™t know better Iā€™d swear it was spin stabilized

Dropping the weight to try to squeeze some more velocity out of it

2 Likes

what monster of an air rifle is that being shot out of?

Who said anything about air? :smiling_imp:

A blunderbuss then?

You can shoot it with a canon

That thing is just begging to have a shaped charge inside it for extra kaboom fun at the range.

A failed test to see if I could quick and dirty a chalk round

Way too slow due to weight and poor compression

Chalk didnā€™t really poof like I wanted
Iā€™m hoping more speed with throw the chalk into the air better

2 Likes

Yeaaaaa, Iā€™m not licensed to have that much fun
:unamused:

3 Likes

So not knocking what you have there. I have no firearm myself, only an air rifle that is kept at my inlaws cabin.

But ever shoot it out of a potato cannon?

Itā€™s sort of a potato cannon,

Depends how you define it

I could shoot potatoes out of it, just uses gun powder instead of air or combustible gases

2.62 inch bore

I could easily scale my Ammo to match a pvc cannon

2 Likes

A friend of mine once made a steam-powered spud gun out a steel pipe and an industrial valve. That thing could do a lot of damage.It was a sight to behold.

I made a pneumatic spud weapon some years ago. Thereā€™s plans on the google if you will. Basically itā€™s not explosive in nature and seems to be much more powerful. The design had a barrel that went all the way through to the back end, and used a diagaphram to seal it. Only down side is once you start charging it up, you are committed to firing it.

I used to fold up red shop rags and wrap a little electrical tape around them. Like a badminton thingy. I could, and did, make a cast iron tractor axle housing (model A John Deere) ring like a bell when I hit it. With. A. Rag.

I also tried loading it with paintballs like the grapeshot of the Napoleonic era. I used two styrofoam cups bottoms to contain it prior to firing. The effect was less grapeshot and more ā€œcone of paintā€.

ah, good times.

1 Like

Tannerite?

Legal in the U.S.
If youā€™re not an ass about it anyways.

1 Like

Thatā€™s why I like gun powder for my application

Also, I can fire 3-4 shots a minute if I were so inclined m

1 Like