The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

That’s my current (long-time) desktop background, and a part of it is my phone background as well… I just love the feeling of it.

4 Likes

Still an awesome picture

I cange mine every so often, when I see something I just like the look of, I used to have an app on my phone called wallpaper changer, and you could set it to look up a specific folder and every time you unlocked your phone a new wallpaper would be there to greet you, for me often funny pictures and Banksy etc.

some examples

My current set up is just an unlock with the Virtruvian man wallpaper, as the landing page, clean with no apps or widgets

Swipe right for personal page
Swipe left for work stuff.

Until recently, I had one of my lifes philosophies when I went from my tablet to my phone.

2 Likes

I just haaaate desktops & desktop icons & start menus so much, and I just disable everything that I can. I use Powertoys run and shortcuts instead of icons :slight_smile: the only reason I would use the desktop is as temporary swap for some project I’m working on intensely.

1 Like

@anon3825968 did you find the Easter egg :egg: in my post above… A picture of you :wink:

It is a legit picture I had in my wallpaper changer.

It’s a Tshirt design, of something I actually think you would like.

Let’s test if your Blur Removal script is working correctly

Can’t be Rosco - he’s wearing shoes!

shock

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: TITAN (Contains spoilers!):warning:

Looks amazing! But maybe you should blur it, some people don’t want to be spoilered :wink:

2 Likes

So I just flew to my mailbox. Nothing. :tired_face:

Yeah, that’s insanely cool looking, but maybe blur the image.

Damn Amal, you’re sneaky.

Sorry for spoilers D: thanks for the assist, mod :purple_heart:

1 Like

Mine is currently stuck in German customs… hope no problems arise because of the numbing gel…^^

1 Like

shouldn’t it be… … … smaller? :stuck_out_tongue:

AFAIK there are some other things in it aswell.

Is that from Warframe? It looks Warframe-esque

Nope, it was bonus material from Planescape: Tides of Numenara. I backed it, because I loved it’s spiritual predecessor, but… well, let’s say this wallpaper is one of the best things I got for my money :wink:

2 Likes

We sharing desktop now? Here is one of my 3 monitors.
Before meeting Amal I used to be a photographer and I live in Japan so I get to take this type of photos. This is actually part of an NFC Poster I made to promote microchip implants, and just adjusted the image for 4K monitor wallpaper.

3 Likes

My phone is the only device of mine that has an interesting wallpaper. My desktop and laptops are all generic ones that come with the OS and my servers never have a wallpaper.

1 Like

Just going to throw this here The official Titan crowdfunding campaign thread

My phone has the “Device Info Ex Live” wallpaper. It keeps updated time and has a bunch of (mostly useless) information scrolling on it. The nice thing is that being a live wallpaper it’s always in motion. Very techy looking.

2 Likes

I like that one.