The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Almost looks like a unicorn. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

1 Like

Funny how dreams work: following my pointless magstripe payment experiment this afternoon at the store, and after having a brewskie too many, I fell asleep on the couch and kept having a recurring dream about card paymentsā€¦ until I woke up 5 minutes to midnight realizing I had forgotten to pay the rent.

This one got paid just in time. The magstripe turned out to be useful after all :slight_smile:

Hey so I was looking around for long-range RFID readers, and I found this: the NFC iScanReach Extender for long-distance NFC reading:

Not exactly what I had in mind :slight_smile:

So THATā€™S what they are using selfie sticks for nowā€¦

Dudeā€¦ It ainā€™t no selfie stick, itā€™s a NFC iScanReach Extender.

4 Likes

:rofl:

Itā€™s the materialisation of disappointment!

Seriouslyā€¦ not sure where the issues begin there! :rofl:

Sometimes you wouldnā€™t touch something with a 182.88cm stick.
The(ā€¦product_nameā€¦) a.k.a sTickTurbator-2000 is the perfect choice for you to check the UID privilege of animals approaching.
10 out of 8 Rosco would recommend this.
Visit www.dt.com for more.
Order now :relaxed:

1 Like

Welp itā€™s that time of the year again, my financial aid return has come in, Iā€™ve paid off my books and I need to throw some more money at Amal
(Sorry @amal might be awhile Iā€™m waiting for the updated flexMN blinkies)

1 Like

party

woot

4 Likes

Iā€™d like to join the ā€˜Throw some cash at Amalā€™ party, but it seems xLeds lack the choice of colour more than usual.

Subtle :brick:

I have a doubt throwing a brick at Amal gonna make blue xLeds available any sooner than normal.
cashangel cat megnfox
catw
tickle chocobonbon
You can pick your favourite from this list,
but I think the 1st and the last would be a really good approach to motivate.

2 Likes

Rosco is soo confused right now

2 Likes

Well, ā€œI knowā€ he :heavy_heart_exclamation: emojis, let me fix :hammer_and_wrench: Atillas post for him :+1:

:money_with_wings: :angel:
:cat: :computer:
:woman: :smiling_imp:
:cat2: :woman:
:point_right:t3::foot:
:chocolate_bar:

4 Likes

Heā€™s probably written a script to ignore emojis and .gif images lol

2 Likes

Omg can we have a thread where we only speak in emoji and gif? Then heā€™ll see nothing! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

On behalf of @anon3825968ā€¦

200 (4)

1 Like

:+1::grin: