The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

I can relate to that from my wedge MN.

I am in that same crusade, but frankly hadnā€™t had enough time to focus on that. (most of the time Iā€™m replying here itā€™s because Iā€™m in the middle of some boring and useless meeting on the background. not the best headspace to do some coding)

Put some hairgel there and go about your day.

We tend to bump our inner forearm a lot. In our belts, table edges, chairs. laptop cornersā€¦
In fact, we bump it so much that our brain stop registering it.

For some people that is way less of an issue, but always good to do a quick gank test. :wink:

Also consider how youā€™ll present it to a reader: ā€œOutterā€ arm is much more comfortable in most of the cases.

:grin:

1 Like

Sharing vCARDs is way cooler from the inner arm.

True that!
:sunglasses:

Such a wasted passive implant.

Rando internet dude self removal with a magnet.

But you, unlike Ottomagne, havenā€™t tried to reconfigure it. Or have you?

Cuz if you used it vanilla and thatā€™s what it does, itā€™s more than a little worrying.

nope.

As stated, I didnā€™t have time to mess around with it properly.
(or better yetā€¦ did had the time, but far many other items with higher priorities in my personal backlog)

All I did is to attempt a couple writes, vanilla. all failed.

Well hot damnā€¦

guysā€¦ by default the magic ntag chip comes basically unconfiguredā€¦ it has accessible memory but none of the options or data are setā€¦

Then you configure it for NTAG216 for exampleā€¦

ā€¦ and now suddenly it has all the relevant info for NTAG216ā€¦

The only thing left to set is the signature (which we cannot calc because we do not have the private key or algo)ā€¦ so if I were cloning a tag which already has a signature we could copy the signature and that would get TagInfo one step closer to recognizing it as a legit NTAG216. The other things that need setting are the static lock byte pages etcā€¦

I think Iā€™ll chat with iceman about setting those static lock page values when setting chip typeā€¦ would make senseā€¦

3 Likes

i think i will do a wipe on future flexMN magic ntag chips before shippingā€¦ it will set it to ntag213 by default

2 Likes

Why not NTAG216?

Moā€™ memory.

the wipe command defaults to ntag213 and also resets a lot of other thingsā€¦ if you are getting a magic ntag implant you should at least already have a proxmark3 to be able to configure it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Since you wanted to know what custom work I ordered a few days ago, that would be it: preconfigure it right as a NTAG216. I canā€™t be bothered :slight_smile:

1 Like

And then there were four.

I got my 100 days badge on May 20th, and then did the math saying I should have gotten Devotee on Feb 9th, but itā€™s the 4th now, 5 days early. The forum keeps slightly wacky time. However, @Devilclarke got his 100 day badge just after me, so he oughta be up in a couple days if he hasnā€™t missed any days.

Edit:
Just found my math problem while trying to figure out the day for Devilclarke. Itā€™s not May 20th, itā€™s May 2020, but they shortened the year to 2 digits. Anywho, itā€™ll be along for Devilclarke in a few, I think.

5 Likes

I missed mine. I got my Anniversary one 23 days ago, but I missed a few days up at the cabin with no service. :man_shrugging:

does anyone understand this? of course people here do. and be willing to explain how I can make this plug in for use here?

@anon3825968 or @NiamhAstra might be able to tell you if Tamper Monkey will handle that for you

1 Like

Ahhhhh

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Various questions about the flex implants and Vivokey

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Various questions about the flex implants and Vivokey

Iā€™m Windows-free again!

I did a nasty trick at the office: I found one old faulty USB device that created random PNP crashes in Windows every once in a while. I plugged it into my machine and let it crash the machine regularly for a few weeks (not too often, thankfully).

This morning I unplugged the device, went see the IT manager and told him that I had enough of Windows instabilities, and really Linux would be better. He came down, looked at the Windows event log and reluctantly gave me a blank hard drive and permission to install Linux ā€œexceptionallyā€, because heā€™s kind of a miser and didnā€™t want to buy a new workstation.

Damn, Iā€™m clever as a fox whoā€™s been appointed professor at MIT :slight_smile:

7 Likes