The antiđŸš«-derailment🚃 & threadđŸ§” hijackingđŸ”« threadđŸ§” ⁉

Just FYI,
“Days Visited” does not equal “Sequential Days Visited”. I skipped a few days, about a year ago, so I hit the Devotee at 417 days visited.

Would you happen to know how to run a Bluetooth LE UART Server on Python in a Raspberry Pi?

I’ve only configured Linux as BLE UART clients, sorry :slight_smile:

Hehe I know but I know it is :stuck_out_tongue: joined 22 Jan 2020 didn’t visit for 10 days and haven’t left since :sweat_smile:

And we’re all better for it.

3 Likes

:partying_face:

That sure awards some celebration! And I sure would send you a celebratory Donut delivery, if not for knowing you would rather not be tracked. :wink:

When making such statements, I guess you should re-post a pic of your hand.
Think I’ve met guys with shorter forearms than your phalanxes! :sweat_smile:

I did built a script for that a long while ago. Will check if I still have it somewhere and DM you.

Guess what I woke up to :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

2 Likes

tenor (69)
:wink:

2 Likes

artworks-000039017434-yait8f-t500x500

2 Likes

Wife totalled the car last week (she’s fine) and I found a replacement on craigslist; same year, same model, different color. Neighbor thought we got it repainted LOL But this one has aftermarket power locks and alarm so now I am thinking of a CaRFID. It only came with one key and one alarm remote so I looked to find out what brand the alarm is and there are two unlabelled black plastic boxes ziptied under the dash and I’m not sure I want to know how they wired them in
 but once I get a better look, if the previous guy wasn’t a total nimrod, I might be able to have a little fun with it.

5 Likes

Is it me or isn’t paypal an option anymore?

I think you’re correct. I wonder why that is? @amal

I just realized that if you tap on the number of replies on mobile (on the main screen), little arrows pop up allowing you to go to the first or last post in a thread

Thought I’d post in case others didn’t know either

1 Like

Paypal hasn’t been an option for Dangerous Things for awhile now. They don’t like implants. Textbook discrimination, but they’re a US business so there’s not much to be done about it.

If a business owner can unilaterally decide they don’t want to bake cakes for gays I guess all bets are off.

1 Like

That is actually one of the reasons I try to avoid using PayPal

1 Like

I kinda liked PayPal but here lately they’ve been pissing me off, now I hear this :unamused:

They also banned @Devilclarke

I was selling mod chips for the old xbox, ebay took them down and i argued (and won) that what I was actually selling did nothing without the firmware and because I wasn’t supply that it was legal and not in breech of their conditions

Like I said ebay agreed but 2 weeks later PayPal banned me for “illegal products” I fought and lost

So PayPal can eat a dick

3 Likes

I’ve heard stories of folks in similar boats where they confiscated whatever paypal balance they had at the time as well. The worst option except for all the other ones.

You think that’s just Paypal?

Same thing with Visa / MC: they get to decide who lives and who dies too. When they don’t like your business or organization, they stop accepting payments for you. Just like that. No judge or court order needed. They literally make the law now.