The antiđŸš«-derailment🚃 & threadđŸ§” hijackingđŸ”« threadđŸ§” ⁉

And then there were four.

I got my 100 days badge on May 20th, and then did the math saying I should have gotten Devotee on Feb 9th, but it’s the 4th now, 5 days early. The forum keeps slightly wacky time. However, @Devilclarke got his 100 day badge just after me, so he oughta be up in a couple days if he hasn’t missed any days.

Edit:
Just found my math problem while trying to figure out the day for Devilclarke. It’s not May 20th, it’s May 2020, but they shortened the year to 2 digits. Anywho, it’ll be along for Devilclarke in a few, I think.

5 Likes

I missed mine. I got my Anniversary one 23 days ago, but I missed a few days up at the cabin with no service. :man_shrugging:

does anyone understand this? of course people here do. and be willing to explain how I can make this plug in for use here?

@anon3825968 or @NiamhAstra might be able to tell you if Tamper Monkey will handle that for you

1 Like

Ahhhhh

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Various questions about the flex implants and Vivokey

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Various questions about the flex implants and Vivokey

I’m Windows-free again!

I did a nasty trick at the office: I found one old faulty USB device that created random PNP crashes in Windows every once in a while. I plugged it into my machine and let it crash the machine regularly for a few weeks (not too often, thankfully).

This morning I unplugged the device, went see the IT manager and told him that I had enough of Windows instabilities, and really Linux would be better. He came down, looked at the Windows event log and reluctantly gave me a blank hard drive and permission to install Linux “exceptionally”, because he’s kind of a miser and didn’t want to buy a new workstation.

Damn, I’m clever as a fox who’s been appointed professor at MIT :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Just FYI,
“Days Visited” does not equal “Sequential Days Visited”. I skipped a few days, about a year ago, so I hit the Devotee at 417 days visited.

Would you happen to know how to run a Bluetooth LE UART Server on Python in a Raspberry Pi?

I’ve only configured Linux as BLE UART clients, sorry :slight_smile:

Hehe I know but I know it is :stuck_out_tongue: joined 22 Jan 2020 didn’t visit for 10 days and haven’t left since :sweat_smile:

And we’re all better for it.

3 Likes

:partying_face:

That sure awards some celebration! And I sure would send you a celebratory Donut delivery, if not for knowing you would rather not be tracked. :wink:

When making such statements, I guess you should re-post a pic of your hand.
Think I’ve met guys with shorter forearms than your phalanxes! :sweat_smile:

I did built a script for that a long while ago. Will check if I still have it somewhere and DM you.

Guess what I woke up to :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

2 Likes

tenor (69)
:wink:

2 Likes

artworks-000039017434-yait8f-t500x500

2 Likes

Wife totalled the car last week (she’s fine) and I found a replacement on craigslist; same year, same model, different color. Neighbor thought we got it repainted LOL But this one has aftermarket power locks and alarm so now I am thinking of a CaRFID. It only came with one key and one alarm remote so I looked to find out what brand the alarm is and there are two unlabelled black plastic boxes ziptied under the dash and I’m not sure I want to know how they wired them in
 but once I get a better look, if the previous guy wasn’t a total nimrod, I might be able to have a little fun with it.

5 Likes

Is it me or isn’t paypal an option anymore?