The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

I would argue that they leave junk in people all the time.

It might be hard to convince a doctor that it is medically needed for removal. Plus, could just point them to the approval for pet chips.

Clearly there is plenty of ammo for a counter argument

But that would be their easiest first salvo, which had a chance of success

:zipper_mouth_face::shushing_face: Just keep it a secret :shushing_face::zipper_mouth_face:
maybe have a decoy (if were a crypto account), something to keep them occupied.

1 Like

fixed.

I believe it shouldnā€™t be that complicated.
If you have been arrested, and after decided that ā€œbasicallyā€ your freedom and other rights will be removed, then they are allowed to remove any potential body enhancement that you can use.

Your body, youā€™re right, but nothing stops them from doing a cavity search. Specially if you have been already convicted. Removing implants will probably be at the discretion of the Judge sentencing the criminal. But if they are not medically necessary then they can be removed.

The premises is that committing a crime and being sentenced for it gives them right to remove any basic rights you enjoy as a citizen or resident of any country, which includes freedom of travel, social interactions, privacy, digital communications, and of course any other benefits that you have, even the freedom to continue being alive in some parts with death sentence still being practiced.

So legally, I donā€™t see why they would stop at obtaining something from under 1 thin layer of skin if they can even terminate someoneā€™s life.

Of course, it has to be under a specific reason and legally approved.

2 Likes

they can seize your assets regardless of arrestā€¦ itā€™s called forfeiture and itā€™s criminalā€¦

this was kinda covered elsewhere on the forum a long time agoā€¦ but of course i cannot find it nowā€¦ this is kinda closeā€¦ Incarceration and Implants - #3 by init6 ā€¦ but basically my opinion is;

• they can scan you just as they can force you now to give up a fingerprint or face scan or whatever in order to unlock your phoneā€¦ scanning a transponder is the same thing

• push comes to shove they can remove it from you if the court deems it to be worth the riskā€¦

oh damn i found itā€¦ okā€¦

1 Like

I have never seen that movie. Looks like a good one. Thanks for the suggestion boomer
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

But really. I know it sounded that way when I typed it out, but I thought about it and figured, who cares? Couldnā€™t sound more unbelievable than OP story.

But really, when it comes down to it, I just feel like Alice says it best.
alice

4 Likes

Language warning, related to Alice:

1 Like

Really?? Oh man, your mindā€™s gonna be SOOO blown when you see it millenial.

And Iā€™ll tell you another thing thatā€™ll blow your mind even more: the sequel is just as good. Considering how tough that act was to follow, thatā€™s remarkable.

1 Like

@Backpackingvetpackingvet

Per the other thread

How big is a typical clot that causes issues simply for the sake of understanding and comparison

Personally, it seems everytime someone questions anything, or says anything that doesnā€™t appear to send ā€œlove vibesā€ he gets a pissy. This place ainā€™t got time for that. I feel the message was sent well enough. He is more than welcome to post more, but I figured a cool down would be alright, and things here couldnā€™t be taken personally is we discussed what we thought were fake xrays, or real?

1 Like

Oh I am for sure not educated enough in that to tell. Didnā€™t really work in that area unless it specifically included the heart. I can dig around the library.

Considering it should be on the vein side of things though, I canā€™t imagine it can shoot to the brain and kill ya. Any clot on that side could be deadly as far as I know.

Wasnā€™t really concerned about death, more just curious how 2mm compares to anything else

My knee jerk uneducated vibe is 2mm is pretty big, but who knows

You could drop in a @greydoc and @Cybornidas

You might get a little more insightā€¦

Cool appreciate it, just looking for some basic medical understanding, to put some of the stuff from the other thread into perspective

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

tenor (1)

3 Likes

10/10 for gif reply

1 Like

giphy ?