The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

This right here is how projects get their names.

1 Like

Project U44, I?

1 Like

Many names have silly origins.

When I arrived in Belgium, I went into a bar and there was a newspaper called the equivalent of BAM in English (different acronym in French, but it donā€™t matter). Since Belgium is trilingual, I got curious and asked the bartender whether it meant something in Dutch or German. The guy said ā€œNah, itā€™s French: itā€™s the sound it makes when they throw it and it lands on your doorstepā€ :slight_smile:

1 Like

I couldnā€™t get the second digit, I kept seeing u9 though

How to Open a Digital Safe Without Knowing the Combination. Plz help me and give me a better solution.

Why? :thinking:

Post a picture and try to explain why you donā€™t have the combination

IMO If itā€™s a good safe youā€™ll most likely destroy it getting it open and if itā€™s a cheap safe you may be better off starting with a new one for RFID conversion.

another option worth considering

Yea I donā€™t really want to help break into a safe,
Knowing nothing about them besides internet handle

I was mostly curious how hard it looked based on their safe

In the end I was going to recommend a locksmith either way

1 Like

I mean, if itā€™s a cheapo safe you can buy in a hardware store, it is often extremely trivial. But the whole circumstance of his sudden appearance and (at least to me) suspicious demeanour (tor, throwaway account, no obvious interest in the community) makes me apprehensive. I think Iā€™ll pass on helping.

1 Like

@Pilgrimsmaster you mind kicking this detail into the off topic?

1 day left! :slight_smile:

Dozen ways you could probably open it, but I donā€™t trust sharing them without knowing more tbh

1 Like

Not like they couldnā€™t just watch the same videos I did, so I donā€™t care.

Yeah, but even the possibility of helping a 13-14 year old kid break into his dadā€™s gun safe freaks me out so much that I wouldnā€™t touch this for anything.

Iā€™m a gun owner, and the one thing that terrifies me is someone stealing one of my guns and a kid getting hurt.

Without some background and trust, no way Iā€™d help, even peripherally.

1 Like

Thatā€™s an argumentā€¦

A post was merged into an existing topic: Well, if nobody else is gonna

Pretty much hit the nail

This is also why I took the time to prevent any silly
Bypasses a teen would be able to accomplish to my safe

While still having 2 backup options