The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Thatā€™s pretty much what I thought

My body is working to encapsulate my flex, but it seems the human body has a hard time being specific in what it works on

1 Like
2 Likes

is this clear to everyone?

7 Likes

Was that an existing video or something new?

Itā€™s hard to tell whatā€™s old unlisted

But yea video seems to make sense

1 Like

itā€™s newā€¦ trying out some ideas with guiding people toward learning about chips etc.

1 Like

I love the concept, assuming you do one for
Next xNT Xm1 etc

Youā€™re videos are put together well and are informative

You should do the next one about that new flex :wink:

2 Likes

Really clear.
Awesome video.
I will definitely be linking people to that in the future.

And yes the T5577 chip is AWESOME

the new plan here is to talk about the chips inside the products instead of the products themselvesā€¦ then maybe move on to products. that lets me try to educate someone about why the T5577 is inside the xEM, NExT, flexEM, etc. ā€¦ so next I think I will do ā€œhow to cloneā€ vid for T5577 with proxmark3ā€¦ then after that probably the NTAG216 chipā€¦ then go from there.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s more what I meant I just said it poorly

Iā€™d say continue with the main chips first,

Do ntag, then mifare, then desfire

Then talk about programming so you can refer to the different chipsets during programming video

Unless you want to do a programming for each chip

1 Like

Good times

2 Likes

Really nice!
Clear, Informative, N00b-accessible.
:+1:

That is a great plan!

1 Like

This is a great way to explain to people what is happening and why without drowning them in information.

3 Likes

Alright, I can finally miss a day. Yall have a great few days! Looking forward to catching up on reading.

10 Likes

Just make sure you donā€™t miss leg day.

3 Likes

oooh, im at

78 days visited

only 3 more weeks and a day to get my badge!

2 Likes

I had the same thought when I picked my badge up. All I can really tell you is, Good luck with that. Iā€™ve been here every single day since. Itā€™s crazy how this community becomes a thing in your life.

For ex.
I was unloading and opening a bunch of freight today, when I found a unicorn rocker for toddlers. My first thought was, wait till @Coma sees this!

It doesnā€™t even have that slightly ironic tinge that most of hers have. Just Bam, Unicorn IRL = think of Coma.

6 Likes

Birds of a feather and all that

1 Like

I donā€™t need luck. I am not browsing right now.

But seriously, hope yall have a good night!

2 Likes

Really happy right now, had to share. My dad got the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine a few days ago, and after the state expanded eligibility today, I just signed my mom up to get hers on Monday. Currently anyone in my state over 45 can get it. So excited to see things moving so quickly, hoping enough people get it though. Also hoping that things pick up in other countries. It sounds like most are not as fortunate as the US right now, and I hope that changes. Hopefully once we have a surplus, we can begin large exports.

4 Likes

happy

Thatā€™s actually funny, since it all just started with a joke between my beloved one and me - and it spiralled into insanity pretty soon :smile:
But for me, itā€™s similar - I often think about several people here simply because I now know so many more people from tons of different countries (and with very special habits as well :wink: ), and because itā€™s no longer an anonymous mass of - for example - ā€œtheā€ Americans. It really helped me be a lot less biased, have less prejudices and all. I think the gun-law-discussion here was the biggest trigger for that :wink:

:+1:
Thatā€™s just great! Hope heā€™s doing fine and your mom will tolerate the vaccination as well! My mom was vacced some weeks ago, and she only had a slightly painful arm for a day or two.

2 Likes