The anti🚫-derailment🚃 & thread🧵 hijacking🔫 thread🧵 ⁉

You mean Financing war?

No no, that’s a countrys/corpo business

Bot the Banks go a long with it/ support that!

The “Deutsche Bank” for example invested 1,8 billions in over 7 arms companys(2015-2017).

And the Fucking arms companys from germany are direct exporters to the war zones.

so its NOT “a countrys/corpo business”

And thats not just this one bank that is doing that…

1 Like

Financing war is not the same as profiting from war. Still, lending money to someone who is buying weapons is financing a war. Both are horrible, but at different scales.
Regardless, as long es there is money, there will be banks or some other equivalent institutions holding capital and lending. Anything else is but a pipe dream

So you are saying that if somebody finances war they re not profiting from it?

They do that for the Profit

You can directly spend money or loan money to arm someone - i.e. finance a war. You can hold stakes in an arms company and thus indirectly sell weapon - thus profiting from a war. Or you can do both, which some probably do :stuck_out_tongue:
Derail over

1 Like

Yeah, the feckin’ steal it too! :laughing:

1 Like

Wirhdrawing cash and using it in the store doesn’t (might not) work tho, supermarkets know what you bought and the notes you bought it with and could easily give the bank both, which also knows the notes you got. I believe supermarkets are known to sell data about ppl, I guess it’s normal for any larger chain. And avoiding that by getting large notes split by small purchases in small stores is probably kinda like washing money and idk… I believe that the € is tracable and act like that. #Monero

1 Like

I found some useful stuff to reset digital safe code.

It’s an old telnet server from way back: telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl

what’s up with the IPv6 mention about better color support etc? That has nothing to do with the IP layer technology and everything to do with the terminal mode… confused.

Confirned working right now (2021), just need to enable the telnet client. Watching it rn :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I was already too far gone when I found Dangerous Things :joy:

2 Likes

That was not a particularly Christian toned message from them.

Sorry you have to deal with fuckwits like this.
I liked your reply though

1 Like

I kinda feel sorry for them.
Must be hard living with so much anguish.

Of course am also sorry that you have to deal with this shit Amal

That’s my sadness with it. I am far too old, sane and self centred to want to deal with guilt of my pleasures. Hedonism is the way.

We don’t get out of this ride alive, get your money’s worth and redline the skinbox till it falls apart and they need to gather your pieces to bury you.

It’s generally so confusing… she reposted a DT video and said that “everyone should follow” the DT account… so naturally in response…

4 Likes

Agreed. If just prefer to avoid flex type implants as I’m not willing to have the required procedure done, especially if that implant is only good for a few years as stated.

1 Like

Religion and social media - two poles of attraction for the short on neurons combining to create the perfect storm of deplorable.

2 Likes