The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Like 5 shared work computers

https://cyborg.ksecsolutions.com/celebratory-competition/?mc_cid=733707b103&mc_eid=17f98d6a46

2 Likes

Never signed up for something so fast in my life

3 Likes

Haha.
Good Luck :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Just a little thing, so - if all goes well - possibly not worth its own thread, but Iā€™m going to get my xSIID installed in about 3 hours :star_struck:
I found out that my local piercer is comfortable with injecting it, there is no need to travel 4 hrs by train this time, so I managed to squeeze it somewhere into my otherwise pretty full calendar - adding to that, studios might or might not be in lockdown again from monday on :expressionless:

So Iā€™m finally ā€œone of usā€ again in a few hours :smile:

9 Likes

Awesome

You little social butterfly :butterfly: :wink:

Yay, welcome back, even though you never really left being ā€œone of usā€. :unicorn:

donā€™t forget to jump on

I hope it goes well and heals even better.

1 Like

Haha, yeeeeeesā€¦no. Just a bit busy with coordinating the renovation, having some online courses and - luckily - still being able to work, no matter if lockdown or not. Socialā€¦ pffffff :wink:

kisses

always felt like that :wink:

Will do! Though Iā€™m already pretty sure that my smartphone cover effectively stops my phone from reading implants - at least the field detector is pretty bitchyā€¦

Thank you! I hope itā€™s all-in-all uneventful, but Iā€™ll give a little update by tomorrow or so :wink:

2 Likes

What was the status on NFCKill and flex implants?
Could only find info regarding xseries specifically.
Considering it as an alternative to extracting my PAY when itā€™s dead.

Google is pushing for an android ecosystem of digital keys for all the things. With the secure element in the Apex, this may be good news for us if it is widely adopted. If your car already was NFC key capable and you could deploy an applet to your implant, life would be much easier.

Edit: I would prefer to see a multi-company consortium do this rather than just Google but it may be a start to get to that point.

1 Like

Wow that sounds really promising! Nice find! Probably even deserves a thread for some exposure.

How did it go?
Are you back in the land of the Blinky :bulb: ?

4 Likes

Quite uneventful, as expected - my piercer never worked with an injector before (he did some glassie installs, but always with his own needles), and he really liked it. Pain was comparable to a cartilage piercing, Iā€™d say, the only strange sensation was the amount of pressure needed to actually break the skin. Other than that, easy and fast. Bled quite a bit, but after applying some pressure, it stopped pretty soon. Thatā€™s how it looks like today:

Some minor swelling, but almost no more pain - first day was a bit uncomfortable when moving too much, and since I decided to get it done about 15 minutes before I had to go to work, I ended up being a bit less productive than usual yesterday :smile:

Iā€™m not officially sure yet - I get solid and fast reads with the DT reader, but of course no blinky yet. Guess Iā€™ll have to wait a few days or weeks for that :wink:

Oh, and since I always like to spread the word a bit (if the artists allows it, of course) - Thomas from Anatomie in MĆ¼nster (Northrhine-Westphalia) might not install flexies, but is always happy to put some xSeries into somebody, and heā€™s a cool guy with tons of piercing experience, so I can totally recommend him!

edit: Oh well, since I put a link in here and itā€™s the derailment-thread anyways - Anke and Igor are great piercers as well, and Nico (the tattoo artist of Anatomie) did all my tattoos and made me very happy in doing so, so I can really recommend them all if someone here wants piercings or tattoos as well :wink:

3 Likes

As this is the derailment thread can I just say I like your power switch.

2 Likes

Have you seen it ā€œlit upā€? :bulb:

5 Likes

Also if you havenā€™t seen it, you should ask @coma about her scarification.

Also if you like Glowy things, ask @LordSethos2000 about his tattoos or check out his thread

3 Likes

was digging around thru my deep storage trying to organize my totally unorganized storage harddrive

and I found a video I thought I lost of one of the coolest things Iā€™ve ever made
a decently long lasting pulse jet

2 Likes

Thanks! Totally love that one - itā€™s from Haworth (heā€™s got them in two sizes, itā€™s the bigger one), and any good bodmod-artist should be able to install it. Dunno where you live, so this might or might not be easy to get, but like I already said I can absolutely recommend it :wink:

Hmmm, itā€™s a shame I have no blushing unicorn stickerā€¦ thanks :wink: It hasnā€™t changed much since the last picture I shared here, guess Iā€™m gonna post a little update on 10th of april - it will be 6 months old then :slight_smile:

Oh yes, they are truly amazing! Still a bit envious of them :smile:

3 Likes
3 Likes

My stepdaughter is a tattoo artist and has UV reactive inksā€¦ Strangely I also have no tattoos.

My wife has several though.

1 Like

:easter_egg:

3 Likes